#16 LSU vs South Carolina

Kiffin. Better than average chance, after what the first three weeks of the season have shown, FLA St, FLA and possibly LSU “MIGHT” all be conducting coaching searches. Kiffin could very well be in play at LSU. Both his and LSU’s personalities seem like they align somewhat.

I doubt LSU cans Kelly no matter how bad this year goes. This was always a "rebuild" year for them. I also think LSU is good enough to 8-4 or 7-5 if they don't lose to UCLA. Kelly's teams tend to have their balls fall off when they play non-SEC Power 5 teams.

Florida and FSU are likely hunting for coaches at the end of the year.

I don't want to listen to SC fans for a week talking about how great they are by beating LSU. LSU is obviously bad on Defense, in fact terrible and could lose to a one leg SC quarterback.

I doubt LSU cans Kelly no matter how bad this year goes. This was always a "rebuild" year for them. I also think LSU is good enough to 8-4 or 7-5 if they don't lose to UCLA. Kelly's teams tend to have their balls fall off when they play non-SEC Power 5 teams.

Florida and FSU are likely hunting for coaches at the end of the year.
Probably true. May just depend on how many games LSU were to lose. 8-4 or better, he won’t go anywhere most likely. Worse than that…mmm, he might be in trouble.

Probably true. May just depend on how many games LSU were to lose. 8-4 or better, he won’t go anywhere most likely. Worse than that…mmm, he might be in trouble.

They had no business losing to USC and the two losses to FSU were kind of bad as well. FSU is a garbage program, look what Memphis is doing to them.

Reactions: Vol737
FSU was a very good team last year, until they lost their QB.

Not really, UGA smacked them. They would have lost 2-3 games in the SEC. LSU should have at least kept it close and beat them once. It was really the 2022 lost to FSU that was bad. LSU is in the SEC, they play stronger competition and recruit better talent. You know a coach/system in the SEC isn't working out when they are bombing against non-SEC teams. *Cough* Auburn *Cough*

VN Store

Back