'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

I heard it from my cousin, who has a friend who is the brother of a girl whose son in law is dating a girl whose uncle works with a guy who went to school with a girl whose son's best friend is cousins with a guy who has a friend who went to school with Ignont and that friend said that Ignont told him that Ray was a Vol!

Well, I heard it from a friend, who, heard it from a friend, who, heard it from another you'd been telling a lie.

Swansoned, you dang Moran!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Not doing it for fun. I went to school at Bama but I like the Vols too. It's also helpful in following recruiting to visit other teams sites. I'm not trying at all to discuss anything on this site or any other teams' sites in a way that is disrespectful, demeaning or unfriendly.

Our teams are sometimes recruiting some of the same players. Those players are going to make their own choices. If one picks the Vols over Bama I'll sincerely congratulate y'all for it and wish the player well.

As a courtesy for being welcome on your site, I don't hesitate to share info I think y'all would be inerested in. If y'all would rather I not do that I'll keep it to myself.

Concerning your question of whether I'd still visit this site if the situation were reversed, the answer is yes.

I don't troll on this site or any other. I try to be very respectful. I get a quite a few insulting posts toward me from some Vols fans on this site. I typically just ignore them and don't respond.

If y'all don't think my posting behavior is appropriate, maybe y'all can check my post history and make a good case for Freak to ban me. I've read his policies and rules. Since I follow them carefully, it seems to me he considers me welcome here.

Like I said, I try to be a respectful visitor.

Nah... it's cool to have posters who are fans of other programs as long as they are cool and don't troll. Your good man... having said that. Bama sucks, and Go Vols!!! :rock::rock:

Reactions: 3 people
I heard it from my cousin, who has a friend who is the brother of a girl whose son in law is dating a girl whose uncle works with a guy who went to school with a girl whose son's best friend is cousins with a guy who has a friend who went to school with Ignont and that friend said that Ignont told him that Ray was a Vol!

REO Speedwagon circa 1983 or so. Heard it from a friend who....

REO Speedwagon circa 1983 or so. Heard it from a friend who....

REO Speedwagon (Golden Country & Ridin' the Storm Out; RIP Gary Richrath) AND ZZ Top (Brown Sugar & Just Got Paid + ALL of Tres Hombres) circa '71 - '73. BEST! What happened to good music?

Reactions: 2 people
REO Speedwagon (Golden Country & Ridin' the Storm Out; RIP Gary Richrath) AND ZZ Top (Brown Sugar & Just Got Paid + ALL of Tres Hombres) circa '71 - '73. BEST! What happened to good music?

You get a like for your excellent taste in music. :good!:

Per Hubbs

It's obviously about the defensive line where LaByran Ray remains at the top of the wish list and will get the full show this weekend from coaches and players including newcomer Trey Smith. The bright orange weekend for Ray started Thursday when he hosted Tennessee coaches. Ray text with us late on Thursday night and confirmed that both Walt Wells and Larry Scott were in home. Ray will see Alabama next week who is obviously the Vols biggest competition.

Bama visit after ours, yuck. Gonna be tough to overcome. If we get Conliffe and Sterling I'm happy. Somehow pull Ray and its boom boom time.

Someone is gone other than Debord if Wells is doing inhome visits. A lot of recruits are raving about Wells.

Just Debord from full time then Sheridan was usually the backup recruiter until he took fully me gig at central mich. wells was no brainer to put on road with his ties to Ray

You are much better than TideWarrior, and your avi is better, so feel free to stick around.

Dat mullet A tho.
annie-gagging.gif

Is that what Kirby Smart and Ed O are doing now, selling promises?

That and they are filled with prospects instate that grew up wanting to their school and had success while these kids grew up. Smart can sell all those defensive players he sent to NFL on his resume as well. Both teams have an elite recruiting staff as well

That and they are filled with prospects instate that grew up wanting to their school and had success while these kids grew up. Smart can sell all those defensive players he sent to NFL on his resume as well. Both teams have an elite recruiting staff as well

Why can't Kirby do anything with them then besides beat lower tier teams?

Although recruiting this year, overall, has been disappointing, I'd say "competing for scraps" is an exercise in histrionics.
So it is "histrionics" to point out that UT is now reduced to stealing recruits from WKU and hoping that Bama doesn't want a kid?

I've been watching this a very long time. There are no histrionics... but there is "history". I've seen this in UT recruiting before. UT is getting 3* caliber players, 4* players with academic questions, and then a few really solid recruits.

You can engage in histrionics all you like... but this type of recruiting is not how you compete with UF, UGA, Bama, LSU, Auburn, et al.

But I don't want to interrupt your usual activity:
[/IMG]
The truth really annoys folks who would rather ignore unpleasant things....

I am a UT fan. I am NOT yet a Jones fan because I am unimpressed with the results he's produced though he deserves credit for raising the talent level of the roster. The problem is that recruiting is now falling off... and we have no evidence that he can "coach'em up" and compete in the SEC.

Reactions: 3 people
Not doing it for fun. I went to school at Bama but I like the Vols too. It's also helpful in following recruiting to visit other teams sites. I'm not trying at all to discuss anything on this site or any other teams' sites in a way that is disrespectful, demeaning or unfriendly.

Our teams are sometimes recruiting some of the same players. Those players are going to make their own choices. If one picks the Vols over Bama I'll sincerely congratulate y'all for it and wish the player well.

As a courtesy for being welcome on your site, I don't hesitate to share info I think y'all would be inerested in. If y'all would rather I not do that I'll keep it to myself.

Concerning your question of whether I'd still visit this site if the situation were reversed, the answer is yes.

I don't troll on this site or any other. I try to be very respectful. I get a quite a few insulting posts toward me from some Vols fans on this site. I typically just ignore them and don't respond.

If y'all don't think my posting behavior is appropriate, maybe y'all can check my post history and make a good case for Freak to ban me. I've read his policies and rules. Since I follow them carefully, it seems to me he considers me welcome here.

Like I said, I try to be a respectful visitor.

Never had a problem with you...and that's almost unique. :)

VN Store

Back