'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

No. Sir. Ree. No. Sir. Ree.
panda-falling-out-of-tree-o.gif
Monium. Reigns.

Reactions: 7 people
Hopefully Ray and Conliffe form a bond and say hey lets play together and prove the dip sh!t nega posters wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Hopefully Ray and Conliffe form a bond and say hey lets play together and prove the dip sh!t nega posters wrong.
Conliffe likes Bama a lot, but I think the Vols are looking pretty good for him. Bama is probably only taking 2, maybe 3, more DLs.

Two of Rays best friends are already Bama bound. Crystall balls for Ray are 100% Bama. Ray is a top priority and strong Bama lean.

Aubrey Soloman is a pretty strong Bama lean ATP, but it'll be a dogfight with UGA to land him.

If Bama misses on Solomon, they'll want to land Phidarian Mathis (battle with LSU).

If Bama could land all three of those they might take all three.

I don't think Bama will have room for Conliffe unless they only land one of those three or miss on other remaining targets at other positions. ATP, I dont think that's going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I just get tired of everyone thinking "we have a shot". Only to be rejected and disappointed later. Just trying to keep it real. :)

Yeah, why does any optimism? Thanks for looking out for the rest of us.

"Orville! Wilbur! You two losers get back in that bike shop! Only an idiot would think that crap will get off the ground!"

Reactions: 5 people
Conliffe likes Bama a lot, but I think the Vols are looking pretty good for him. Bama is probably only taking 2, maybe 3, more DLs.

Two of Rays best friends are already Bama bound. Crystall balls for Ray are 100% Bama. Ray is a top priority and strong Bama lean.

Aubrey Soloman is a pretty strong Bama lean ATP, but it'll be a dogfight with UGA to land him.

If Bama misses on Solomon, they'll want to land Phidarian Mathis (battle with LSU).

I don't think Bama will have room for Conliffe unless they only land one of those three or miss on other remaining targets at other positions. ATP, I dont think that's going to happen.

The old 'didn't want him anyway' in case Conliffe goes anywhere other than Bama.

defeatist attitude is welcomed here for sure.

You get the title of Sheepherder bestowed upon you and you get one of those weird question mark looking sticks to whack the posivols/sheep and keep them in their proper place.

If Ray is #1 or 2 on the board with Solomon and your are taking 2, why has he not committed yet?

Last edited:
More like the old Jones waiting and hoping for scraps to fall from the table where Bama, UGA, and LSU are fighting it out for the best players.

Conliffe is inside the top 20 at his position and just outside top 300 overall. If we took 25 of those a year that would be a top 3-5 class.

I heard it from my cousin, who has a friend who is the brother of a girl whose son in law is dating a girl whose uncle works with a guy who went to school with a girl whose son's best friend is cousins with a guy who has a friend who went to school with Ignont and that friend said that Ignont told him that Ray was a Vol!

I heard it from my cousin, who has a friend who is the brother of a girl whose son in law is dating a girl whose uncle works with a guy who went to school with a girl whose son's best friend is cousins with a guy who has a friend who went to school with Ignont and that friend said that Ignont told him that Ray was a Vol!

#insideralert

Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another you were gonna commit

Serious question, I really don't mean this in a snide way. I'm curious, what fun is it for you or any other fan of a different team to come on another's team site?

What if it was reversed and we were always number one and getting anyone we wanted, would you still frequent this site?
Not doing it for fun. I went to school at Bama but I like the Vols too. It's also helpful in following recruiting to visit other teams sites. I'm not trying at all to discuss anything on this site or any other teams' sites in a way that is disrespectful, demeaning or unfriendly.

Our teams are sometimes recruiting some of the same players. Those players are going to make their own choices. If one picks the Vols over Bama I'll sincerely congratulate y'all for it and wish the player well.

As a courtesy for being welcome on your site, I don't hesitate to share info I think y'all would be inerested in. If y'all would rather I not do that I'll keep it to myself.

Concerning your question of whether I'd still visit this site if the situation were reversed, the answer is yes.

I don't troll on this site or any other. I try to be very respectful. I get a quite a few insulting posts toward me from some Vols fans on this site. I typically just ignore them and don't respond.

If y'all don't think my posting behavior is appropriate, maybe y'all can check my post history and make a good case for Freak to ban me. I've read his policies and rules. Since I follow them carefully, it seems to me he considers me welcome here.

Like I said, I try to be a respectful visitor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
Not doing it for fun. I went to school at Bama but I like the Vols too. It's also helpful in following recruiting to visit other teams sites. I'm not trying at all to discuss recruiting on this site or any other teams' sites in a way that is demeaning or unfriendly.

Our teams are sometimes recruiting some of the same players. Those players are going to make their own choices. If one picks the Vols over Bama I'll sincerely congratulate y'all for it and wish the player well.

As a courtesy for being welcome on your site, I don't hesitate to share info I think y'all would be inerested in. If y'all would rather I not do that I'll keep it to myself.

Concerning your question of whether I'd still visit this site if the situation were reversed, the answer is yes.

You are much better than TideWarrior, and your avi is better, so feel free to stick around.

Reactions: 4 people
Not doing it for fun. I went to school at Bama but I like the Vols too. It's also helpful in following recruiting to visit other teams sites. I'm not trying at all to discuss anything on this site or any other teams' sites in a way that is disrespectful, demeaning or unfriendly.

I don't troll on this site or any other. I try to be very respectful. I get a quite a few insulting posts toward me from some Vols fans on this site. I typically just ignore them and don't respond.

If y'all don't think my posting behavior is appropriate, maybe y'all can check my post history and make a good case for Freak to ban me. I've read his policies and rules. Since I follow them carefully, it seems to me he considers me welcome here.

Like I said, I try to be a respectful visitor.
You're probably my favorite rival poster. Stick around you bring a good view from the other end

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back