'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

I call it realistic optimism. I think we have a good chance with Ray and he has visited a lot and it's a nice thought, although I don't expect to get him as the #1 recruit in Alabama and a heavy Bama favorite.

What is the consensus on this kid? Hard for me to work through all the BS and backhanded statements. Anyone know how the OV went? Can't seem to find it and I am no longer a member of Rivals.

What is the consensus on this kid? Hard for me to work through all the BS and backhanded statements. Anyone know how the OV went? Can't seem to find it and I am no longer a member of Rivals.

We got a guy...hook you up...all you have to do is hum the Oscar Meyer jingle. :whistling:

OV went great, he had a good time according to his quotes after. Loved the family atmosphere. He also visits UF this weekend I believe. I'd say we definitely have a shot but we will see. Still going to be tough to pull the #1 recruit out of Alabama

Reactions: 2 people
OV went great, he had a good time according to his quotes after. Loved the family atmosphere. He also visits UF this weekend I believe. I'd say we definitely have a shot but we will see. Still going to be tough to pull the #1 recruit out of Alabama

He's at Bama this weekend, and UF the next weekend. It's UT and Bama with UF getting a courtesy because of Coach Rumph.

Hopefully Wells can reel in Conliffe and Sterling for y'all. Both are VERY good.

One part of quote that stuck out to me was his comment about what's best for he and his family. I am thinking NFL and who is best at putting players in NFL right now.....still say bama

One part of quote that stuck out to me was his comment about what's best for he and his family. I am thinking NFL and who is best at putting players in NFL right now.....still say bama

So the fact that we are about to put a 3 year player into the top 15 picks as a DE is....ehhh

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, but Bama is about to put a DE in the top 10 as well, in all likelihood (J.Allen). Just gotta keep playing up those relationships with guys like Walt Wells, Ignont, and hopefully Butch can find a way to close.

Reactions: 1 person
TN can't play the NFL game with any big time school. three years without anyone being drafted leaves a pretty big stink

Reactions: 1 person
IMO:

65% Bama
35% Vols

Here's rooting for the underdogs!

Beer+Toast

Reactions: 2 people
off the top of my head I can't think of anyone who got drafted the last two, a couple guys ended up playing, but no one drafted.

VN Store

Back