'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

You literally post this is every thread. I hate the nega Vols, but people like you are why they do what they do.

Unless you have insider info, nothing is "happening". So stop getting our hopes up when you know nothing.

I hesitate to post this...wait, no, I don't. So stop trying to dash our hopes when you know nothing.

Reactions: 6 people
Why not just take his comment for what it is, a message board comment?
I'll ponder that, then proceed to ask all the people who get annoyed and/mad with Tony, why in fact they do get mad/annoyed with tony.

After them, I'll ask those who get angry and/or annoyed with the negavols, why in fact they all get mad when they say, "he gone."

I'll be sure to remind them that it's only a message board and perhaps we can all come together and paint rainbows and unicorns with bass.

Edit: and drink beer, apparently its losens you up like Pamela Anderson.

The real question is out of all the trolls/fans of other teams on VN why are people giving tidal surge a hard time? Dude is nice and way better than Bama writer and Wes Rucker.

Yes, we know you be here, Wes.

Reactions: 3 people
I'll ponder that, then proceed to ask all the people who get annoyed and/mad with Tony, why in fact they do get mad/annoyed with tony.

After them, I'll ask those who get angry and/or annoyed with the negavols, why in fact they all get mad when they say, "he gone."

I'll be sure to remind them that it's only a message board and perhaps we can all come together and paint rainbows and unicorns with bass.

Yeah that's not what I meant.

Drinking early I see. Good for you.

What does my drinking or lack thereof have anything to do with the fact that you know nothing about LaBryan Ray's recruitment? It appears to me that you do not like people to play the same childish games with you that you try to play with everyone else.

Reactions: 5 people
The real question is out of all the trolls/fans of other teams on VN why are people giving tidal surge a hard time? Dude is nice and way better than Bama writer and Wes Rucker.

Yes, we know you be here, Wes.

I see a couple of buttmunches giving him or her a hard time. For the most part, we have been respectful. I think that TS has been more than respectful with us.

LaBryan Ray will be announcing Wednesday at around noon at JCHS.

JCHS has eight players signing at some level, counting two already early enrolled.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't mind TS, I don't mind having rival posters on here but they have a lot shorter rope than Vol fans.

If you've got time to follow your own team's forum yet still come over here then you might have issues you need to explore - who's got that amount of time on their hands?

In my book the only time they're welcome is game week with us to debate the upcoming contest. Outside of that go kick rocks, pound sand, or

latest

Reactions: 3 people
What does my drinking or lack thereof have anything to do with the fact that you know nothing about LaBryan Ray's recruitment? It appears to me that you do not like people to play the same childish games with you that you try to play with everyone else.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah you've deff been drinking. Considering I never said a thing about Ray, where he is going, or that I know anything about his recruitment. 😭

By all means quote me if you can, I dare you :)

VN Store

Back