'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

National Championships are awesome and Bammer has won quite a few of those lately, but I would think most 4 and 5 * players want to make it to the NFL. There are no guarantees obviously, but wouldn't it make more sense if Ray had decided to go to UT? He likely would have gotten a shot earlier that he's going to get now at Bammer. What happens if he gets hurt before he ever gets to make the field in Tuscaloser? No NFL team is going to draft a player who never makes the field in college ball. At least I don't think they would. Hope Bammer's degree programs are what he's looking for if that unfortunate thing should happen. Anyway, wish him and his teammates the best except when the Cheatin Tide plays us and 99% of all other college teams.

:bammer:

:huh:

I'd pick Tennessee cause its way cooler

I feel ya there, but you're not the #1 recruit out of the state of Alabama this year. Nomsayin!

BpN7SxrCAAAPSGw.jpg

National Championships are awesome and Bammer has won quite a few of those lately, but I would think most 4 and 5 * players want to make it to the NFL. There are no guarantees obviously, but wouldn't it make more sense if Ray had decided to go to UT? He likely would have gotten a shot earlier that he's going to get now at Bammer. What happens if he gets hurt before he ever gets to make the field in Tuscaloser? No NFL team is going to draft a player who never makes the field in college ball. At least I don't think they would. Hope Bammer's degree programs are what he's looking for if that unfortunate thing should happen. Anyway, wish him and his teammates the best except when the Cheatin Tide plays us and 99% of all other college teams.

:bammer:

Your desire is admirable, but a quick review of who puts players in the NFL and who has the most injuries does not support your position.

Reactions: 1 person
Did they just make room at the last minute.

"Uncommitted 4-star DE Jarez Parks in tears over delaying decision at Signing Day ceremony

Alabama, Florida and Florida State are considered the three schools still in the running for Parks. The delayed decision has led many to speculate that the Crimson Tide may have told Parks there isn’t room for him in the current class."

"Uncommitted 4-star DE Jarez Parks in tears over delaying decision at Signing Day ceremony

Alabama, Florida and Florida State are considered the three schools still in the running for Parks. The delayed decision has led many to speculate that the Crimson Tide may have told Parks there isn’t room for him in the current class."

And people criticize Butch?

Reactions: 4 people
Doesn't at all change the point of what I said. It was a silly victim card to play when Saban has (rightfully so) received far worse for far longer than Butch has.

Not here. People have crushed Butch for dropping players, especially late.

Reactions: 2 people

Were we in on this guy?

What better way to get back at Bama than play for the Vols? Butch?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back