'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Go look at any thread in the FF where posters are sharing sincere feelings of dissatisfaction with Butch & the BSIA and eventually you'll see one or more regulars from the RF jump in and start trolling away. Y'all want to come over there and poke sticks in the eyes of people you disagree with and then retreat into a safe space where your own opinions cannot be questioned.

I stay away from the FF. I am afraid of getting herpes if I go over there. There is so much idiocy over there. There only consistent theme is angry people. I just hate when they come over here to stir the pot. I don't know why some fans enjoy being miserable and enjoy being right to the point that they seem happy when our coach fails just so they can prove that they were right. It's one thing to express your dissatisfaction but those jack wagons take it to a new level. We can only stand so much of it over here (Catbone). Catbone is our resident Eeyore and he makes most people want to punch kittens.

Reactions: 6 people
I stay away from the FF. I am afraid of getting herpes if I go over there. There is so much idiocy over there. There only consistent theme is angry people. I just hate when they come over here to stir the pot. I don't know why some fans enjoy being miserable and enjoy being right to the point that they seem happy when our coach fails just so they can prove that they were right.

Agree 100%. The FF is a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Not sure where this thread is going right now.

But...

I think Ray ends up at Florida with Conliffe. The numbers aren't going to work out for him at Bama. He took an official to Gainesville with his family. Not Butch's fault though. He really did pull out all the stops on him. That's my prediction. I'll be happy if I'm wrong.

So has he committed or signed yet?

I'm sure this kid is a tough minded fella, but I don't see any recruit being so ballsy as to stand up in front of what is sure to be a room full of tide fans and announce for UT. Ain't happenin'. If he does shock everyone and do that, he's going to face a monumental crap storm along with his family. Just don't see him doing that. Any other state....maybe, but not alabama. Doesn't happen.

But...

I think Ray ends up at Florida with Conliffe. The numbers aren't going to work out for him at Bama. He took an official to Gainesville with his family. Not Butch's fault though. He really did pull out all the stops on him. That's my prediction. I'll be happy if I'm wrong.

You're absolutely wrong, he's going to Bama. No way the numbers don't work when they've been trying to get him as long as we have. At least you'll be happy.

Reactions: 1 person

But...

If he's not going to Bama, he would end up in Knoxville before he would Gainesville. Bama will make the numbers work because they get to play by whatever set of rules they want to.

not sure where this thread is going right now.

But...

I think ray ends up at florida with conliffe. The numbers aren't going to work out for him at bama. He took an official to gainesville with his family. Not butch's fault though. He really did pull out all the stops on him. That's my prediction. I'll be happy if i'm wrong.

😂😂😂

You're absolutely wrong, he's going to Bama. No way the numbers don't work when they've been trying to get him as long as we have. At least you'll be happy.

Then why has he taken so long to decide? According to some sites he's the top player in Alabama. This should've been a no-brainer 3 months ago. Idk why he hasn't committed there. Do you? He hasn't committed yet because he's either worried about the numbers or he isn't sure that's where he wants to be or both. It's apparently a tough decision. Bama doesn't need him more than we do or Florida does. Maybe he knows that and that's why he hasn't decided. I have no idea. And I meant I'd be happy if he proved me wrong and signed with Tennessee, butthead! Jeez maybe you should have finished your cup of coffee this morning before disagreeing with somebody.

Then why has he taken so long to decide? According to some sites he's the top player in Alabama. This should've been a no-brainer 3 months ago. Idk why he hasn't committed there. Do you? He hasn't committed yet because he's either worried about the numbers or he isn't sure that's where he wants to be or both. It's apparently a tough decision. Bama doesn't need him more than we do or Florida does. Maybe he knows that and that's why he hasn't decided. I have no idea. And I meant I'd be happy if he proved me wrong and signed with Tennessee, butthead! Jeez maybe you should have finished your cup of coffee this morning before disagreeing with somebody.

Maybe saban wanted him to wait or cbj had him torn...maybes are currency in recruiting.

Reactions: 2 people

Why does anyone announce on NSD?

I mean if you'd read a page of this thread before putting in your 2 cents, everything I said would've made sense. Don't shoot the messenger.

Maybe saban wanted him to wait or cbj had him torn...maybes are currency in recruiting.

Saban checks Volnation to see how many pages his commitments are generating.

He's probably checking right now going "156 pages lol!"

Ok I'm convinced he's a Bama lock now

Saban checks Volnation to see how many pages his commitments are generating.

He's probably checking right now going "156 pages lol!"

Ok I'm convinced he's a Bama lock now

I have 46 pages. Make it so more posts are on a page, makes volnation 10X better.

I'd pick Tennessee cause its way cooler

National Championships are awesome and Bammer has won quite a few of those lately, but I would think most 4 and 5 * players want to make it to the NFL. There are no guarantees obviously, but wouldn't it make more sense if Ray had decided to go to UT? He likely would have gotten a shot earlier that he's going to get now at Bammer. What happens if he gets hurt before he ever gets to make the field in Tuscaloser? No NFL team is going to draft a player who never makes the field in college ball. At least I don't think they would. Hope Bammer's degree programs are what he's looking for if that unfortunate thing should happen. Anyway, wish him and his teammates the best except when the Cheatin Tide plays us and 99% of all other college teams.

:bammer:

VN Store

Back