'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Even if we had kept the in-state guys at home this wouldn't have been a strong class anyway... Now, it feels Fulmer circa 2008... 2018 has great promise though. Let's look ahead!

Vols have strong OL/DL for this season, no question. If they have good QB play from one of our highly ranked quarterbacks, we could win a lot of games this fall. Hopefully winning will keep the instate guys at home. That's enough to have a great class next year

Even if we had kept the in-state guys at home this wouldn't have been a strong class anyway... Now, it feels Fulmer circa 2008... 2018 has great promise though. Let's look ahead!

You are out of your mind. If Higgins, Stephens and Phillips were added to this class, it would be top 10, at the least, maybe top 5

Reactions: 2 people
You are out of your mind. If Higgins, Stephens and Phillips were added to this class, it would be top 10, at the least, maybe top 5

Well, I was mostly talking about Higgins and Rodgers... we never had a chance at Stephens so I wasn't really including him in that statement.

edit: but even with what you've mentioned, you're out of your mind if you think that's top 5.

Last edited:
Is the circle jerk done in here? I'm afraid to come in unless it's over and y'all have cleaned up the mess.

Translation: Fahr everyone, shut down the foosball program, we suck again!!! Everyone is better than us!!!

Well, I was mostly talking about Higgins and Rodgers... we never had a chance at Stephens so I wasn't really including him in that statement.

edit: but even with what you've mentioned, you're out of your mind if you think that's top 5.

4, 5 stars, tho. I would call that elite. It would be close to 5th, but u are probably right, more like 7th

Is the circle jerk done in here? I'm afraid to come in unless it's over and y'all have cleaned up the mess.

Translation: Fahr everyone, shut down the foosball program, we suck again!!! Everyone is better than us!!!

Fact is its unacceptable. Can't blame people for being upset on NSD.

Reactions: 5 people

NSD will definitely be a different experience than the last 3 years. I remember last year waiting on Nigel Warrior and Kongbo... and we still had a shot with Derrick Brown. Two years ago we had just flipped Drew Richmond. Not much drama right now and that's not a good thing.

NSD will definitely be a different experience than the last 3 years. I remember last year waiting on Nigel Warrior and Kongbo... and we still had a shot with Derrick Brown. Two years ago we had just flipped Drew Richmond. Not much drama right now and that's not a good thing.

Yea, but if by some miracle we do land Ray, it would make it, even sweeter

It's not the being upset part, it's the consistent gnashing and of teeth for the past year or more. Some people are content with being miserable (present company included) and it's infectious this time of year. Add in the FF window lickers and this place becomes unbearable.

Reactions: 9 people
It's not the being upset part, it's the consistent gnashing and of teeth for the past year or more. Some people are content with being miserable (present company included) and it's infectious this time of year. Add in the FF window lickers and this place becomes unbearable.

Go look at any thread in the FF where posters are sharing sincere feelings of dissatisfaction with Butch & the BSIA and eventually you'll see one or more regulars from the RF jump in and start trolling away. Y'all want to come over there and poke sticks in the eyes of people you disagree with and then retreat into a safe space where your own opinions cannot be questioned.

Burning orange should change his name, be banned or quit talking to whoever his 💩 Source is. Starting to make me think your sab with your terrible kiss of deaths in each thread

I think his information is decent, but he takes what he hears and runs with it. He shares and I appreciate it. His stats are not perfect, but I know he loves his Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
I think his information is decent, but he takes what he hears and runs with it. He shares and I appreciate it. His stats are not perfect, but I know he loves his Vols.

Seriously. A lot of what gets posted here is just predictions and some is more informed than other. When a prediction is made, things can change and what seems likely in the moment becomes less likely later on. It's what makes this interesting.

Next year... It's happening!

Go look at any thread in the FF where posters are sharing sincere feelings of dissatisfaction with Butch & the BSIA and eventually you'll see one or more regulars from the RF jump in and start trolling away. Y'all want to come over there and poke sticks in the eyes of people you disagree with and then retreat into a safe space where your own opinions cannot be questioned.

:eek:lol:

If "posters are sharing sincere feelings of dissatisfaction with Butch & the BSIA" is actually super secret code for posters ranting repeatedly about Butch and his staff," then yes.

Last edited:

What I'm hearing in this post is that you admit that you engage in 'revenge' trolling.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back