'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Getting these Tennessee boys for the OL remind me of those great lines from the late 80's and early 90's. Very happy about this commitment and can care less about kids who do not bleed Tennessee Orange.

Reactions: 2 people
He is a take but not a need.

not disagreeing. but, until we beat Bama...shouldn't all big bodies be takes? we seem to get beaten in the trenches by better teams. thats a good place to start.

then we can win X's and O's, i hope?

not disagreeing. but, until we beat Bama...shouldn't all big bodies be takes? we seem to get beaten in the trenches by better teams. thats a good place to start.

then we can win X's and O's, i hope?

We are doing very well there so far this cycle.

Reactions: 1 person
Smart of him to point out that Butch said he wouldn't drop Antonutti if someone else comes along.

Boom!

If Butch really means that then he is dumb. You take the best players you can. If another player comes along who has better film, talent and the staff feels would be better for the team, then you drop him and take the better player.

Back to this guy. Welcome to Big Orange Country.

What about Daniel Faalele? We sure as heck take him if we can. I guess in that case Antonutti gets groomed as a tight end?

Smart of him to point out that Butch said he wouldn't drop Antonutti if someone else comes along.

Boom!

CrunchyLeb be like...

dad82f7b95188f6a28469229379706bcbf078c57311e6c3aadac67d498c002d5.jpg

If Butch really means that then he is dumb. You take the best players you can. If another player comes along who has better film, talent and the staff feels would be better for the team, then you drop him and take the better player.

I agree. But this kid pointing it out puts pressure on Butch. Smart move.

The rumor is Butch loves Antonutti and took a big part in his recruitment and he has no chance of being dropped. Carvin is a take and is probably a silent commit. Faleele is not a take and is probably out of the picture, right now. UT will take another TE, if they are high on the board,i.e.- Tremble or Mitchell, or if they get in on another elite TE. If, all that happens, UT takes 3 WR instead of 4. All rumors, no facts, u can go check all VQ stuff that has been posted in these threads as my references. Jmo and I feel confident, I am close to right on everything.

Right now, u all know recruiting is fluid

Last edited:

That is the reason a three star should never commit to Butch until late December. And the reason this kid had to question Butch.

I am not saying all coaches are honest or dishonest but you have a much better perspective of how a program really feels about you in December and January. If they do not have a spot for you then then you never had a spot anyway.

VN Store

Back