'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Does Tanner help UT's chances with Cade Mays? I read somewhere that they were hunting together in West TN a couple of weeks ago. I'll hang up and listen.

VQ poster shared this from another site, assuming 247...

Hey everyone! Tanner Antonutti is my little brother, and this weekend I was blessed to be able to be a part of his official visit. We have obviously been up there several times in the past, toured all the facilities, climbed to the roof of Neyland, etc etc, but this time was different and left us leaving more excited than ever before.

First off....Guys we have ourselves some coaches. Over the last couple of years we have had the opportunity to spend time with several coaches from different schools, but I have never seen anything like this. This guys have fire! They are machines recruiting, and I can tell you without any doubt in my mind that they are working harder than any staff in the country to build this thing the right way. They aren’t sleeping, they aren’t looking for houses, they aren’t touring facilities, they are working. Coach Pruitt has a vision, he knows what a championship program looks like, he knows how to win, his staff believes in him and shares the vision, and I wouldn’t want to be standing in their way trying to stop them.

Secondly, having Coach Phillip Fulmer around is invaluable. Much like many of you I grew up watching and cheering for the Vols with CPF at the helm and have some great memories watching amazing teams. Unfortunately for us, a lot of these recruits now haven’t seen UT be great... They’ve rarely seen us be good to be painfully honest. Coach Fulmer is able to speak to these kids as a former player and as a coach who has had success there. He has seen it and lived it and I don’t know what else to say besides the guy still has it. I don’t know how any recruit, especially from Tennessee, could talk to that man for 5 mins and not commit on the spot. ( I was able to talk with him and be around him for a couple of hours this morning and on multiple occasions I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.)

I know this long for some of y’all but I thought you might enjoy a different perspective. Having my little brother play for the Vols is a dream come true for my family. I really believe this program is in good hands and good Lord willing these next few years will be exciting. Go Vols!

Reactions: 28 people

Awesome stuff, Ron!

I really haven't heard anything but amazing things out of this staff.

I really think we got it right this time. Didn't get a guy who wants to play cutesy Big 10 offense, or who is a slogan machine, didn't get a guy who never won before...

We got ourselves one of Nick Saban's handpicked coaches who Nick liked so much that when he had the chance, he made him DC.

This guy is a worker and knows what it takes.

Is it August yet?

Love hearing everyone rave about the new coaches already. Sounds like if CJP, Fulmer, and company can just get in Cade’s home, we may have a good chance to change his mind. Hopefully, Kevin gives his former coach enough respect to let them come in and make their pitch.

VN Store

Back