'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

We have legitimate cause to cut this 4th stringer loose. Thanks Cade!!! You just did us a favor!! Your little buddy Tanner?? Not so much. Bye bye! If it’s not him then fine but if it is then he seriously needs to go find a D2 school to go to. He can thank his fat, flat faced boyfriend Cade for that. Cade’s little brother better not get a scholly offer from us either just based on principle alone. I don’t care if he’s a 5* too. The whole family can kiss our a**es.

Reactions: 8 people
Need to make an example out of this kid. They are transitioning into adulthood and both need to realize, words have consequences. Maybe Cade can talk UGA into giving his buddy a greyshirt. Of course now that he signed his LOI, he has zero leverage. Just another loud mouth 18 year old thinking they are way more important than they really are.

Pruitt isn't going to kick someone off for singing a video unless he thinks he sucks and at moment we need OL. Kid whole family grew up TN fans including himself. He prob wants to be Cade so bad he is Cade's lil ***** boy and sang along. Pruitt can just make him run till he pukes

Reactions: 1 person
Really disappointed in that kid, always thought he was very marginal...watched him play twice this year and honestly I can see why we sucked, ***** can really pick them. Pruitt had to honor all in state kids but I bet if he can use this to dump this kid he will. Ensworth has some studs upcoming too so we’ll see how coach handles it. Personally, I’d make his life so miserable he quits in camp...Pruitt eveidentily has a knack for that and I’m all for it.

Reactions: 1 person
We should not have a player suiting up for us if that is the way they feel about Tennessee. I have a feeling Pruitt and his teammates will not like it either and will take care of it.

Reactions: 2 people
Sometimes you are who you hang out with. I'm sure the kid will have remorse for doing this.

VN Store

Back