19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

Ahhh so now we have a censorship line... Good to know.

But to play devil's advocate, can you prove what was going on when those videos were captured?. That could have been happening at any time. I didn't hear screams not gunfire. I'm not defending what happened that day by any stretch, but that video proves nothing in the form presented.

Oh and if your reason is really the one, people are some sick ****s.
You can hear gunfire in the footage as the shooter is shooting into the classroom. And during investigation/criminal trial information/names of minors are censored many times. I’m not knowledgeable of the process/laws regarding minors during criminal trial/investigation, but maybe it requires consent of the parents. I’m gonna guess the parents didn’t want their kids dying screams online. You’re insinuating this was footage of some staged training and the parents and spouses of the victims are just crisis actors? And the disgraced police chief is AWOL and the local city council is playing along with the conspiracy?

You can hear gunfire in the footage as the shooter is shooting into the classroom. And during investigation/criminal trial information/names of minors are censored many times. I’m not knowledgeable of the process/laws regarding minors during criminal trial/investigation, but maybe it requires consent of the parents. I’m gonna guess the parents didn’t want their kids dying screams online. You’re insinuating this was footage of some staged training and the parents and spouses of the victims are just crisis actors? And the disgraced police chief is AWOL and the local city council is playing along with the conspiracy?
I'm not insinuating anything. I'm asking questions.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Why do you think the screams are censored?
I don’t think they should have been censured. Because if you could hear them on video then the POS chicken 💩 LEOs in that hall could easily hear them too and the country needs to make that connection.

I’d guess Scott Peterson is about to get a bunch of neighbors.

It seems a little off to me. I don’t know why they would be censored. When things seem off you ask questions.
Yeah I mean looks like they tried to censor even more of it, but it was leaked.

But definitely, the whole thing has been an attempted cover up for the scum cowardly law enforcement from the first day.

I don’t think they should have been censured. Because if you could hear them on video then the POS chicken 💩 LEOs in that hall could easily hear them too and the country needs to make that connection.
Precisely my point. As it stands right now, I have my doubts as to the timing of that video. But then again, nobody could possibly have any agenda here now could they?

Yeah I mean looks like they tried to censor even more of it, but it was leaked.

But definitely, the whole thing has been an attempted cover up for the scum cowardly law enforcement from the first day.

Do you KNOW that for sure? Because at this point, I do not. It could also be an attempt with a complicit media to further another agenda as well.

Do you KNOW that for sure? Because at this point, I do not. It could also be an attempt with a complicit media to further another agenda as well.
I would like to know why the media is refusing to say “binary trigger “ in relation to the Chicago shootings. Are they just wanting to prevent people knowing that those exist?

I would like to know why the media is refusing to say “binary trigger “ in relation to the Chicago shootings. Are they just wanting to prevent people knowing that those exist?
Ugh. Hate that name. It’s more of a “transition fire trigger” since it releases the hammer on both trigger position transitions. A binary system is a two state system like ON or OFF.

I’ll let my nerdy ass self out now.

I believe the parents outside the school who heard gunshots and wanted to go in but were held back detained by the police at the perimeter. And I believe the the kids and other teachers who heard the gunshots and escaped. And the footage of the monster walking in and firing into the classroom. I don’t see how it could be a cia/fbi deepstate operation

I believe the parents outside the school who heard gunshots and wanted to go in but were held back detained by the police at the perimeter. And I believe the the kids and other teachers who heard the gunshots and escaped. And the footage of the monster walking in and firing into the classroom. I don’t see how it could be a cia/fbi deepstate operation
You are kind of missing my point. I don't deny that all those kids were killed. All I am saying is that without sound, exactly what was happening in the school - at that moment - is not know for sure. And again I ask... why?

Government trust at an all time low...primary reason being the election shenanigans and Biden being a stuffed eggplant (FOS of course).

Said it before and will again, though it is off topic: i am very disappointed in the red team for doing next to nothing to bring real transparency and accountability to our elections at EVERY level. Local to Fed. Its BS....

Reactions: davethevol
Government trust at an all time low...primary reason being the election shenanigans and Biden being a stuffed eggplant (FOS of course).

Said it before and will again, though it is off topic: i am very disappointed in the red team for doing next to nothing to bring real transparency and accountability to our elections at EVERY level. Local to Fed. Its BS....
Specifically, what "election shenanigans" are you referring to ?

The only shenanigans that I'm aware of are the Republican post-election, fake elector scheme and Trump telling Georgia's Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, to "find" the additional votes necessary for him to win the state.

There has been transparency for the 2020 Presidential Election.

For over a year, it received an unprecedented amount of scrutiny, in the form of investigations, hand recounts and audits, with every bi-partisan conclusion being that Donald Trump had lost a free and fair election, which really wasn't even that close. Even if you concede the two most hotly contested states to Trump (Georgia and Arizona), he still doesn't reach the 270 electoral college votes necessary to win the election. The way Trump and his Republican Party allies have responded to his legitimate defeat, has been dishonest and disgraceful. They have taken sour grapes to a new level.

You seem like a bright guy and your posts are typically well thought out. You're better than turning a thread about dead children and teachers into Biden insults and election fraud complaints.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Worth your time.

That was hard to watch. So much time was wasted. I agree with the guy, the chief should be indicted. Furthermore, I believe the cops who stood around should be fired without pension at a minimum (I’m still a fan of tar/feathering). There is no doubt that some kids bled out due to their incompetence.

I don’t agree with the guy about the lack of funding though. I think Uvalde police has a substantial increase in funding for the fiscal year. Plus the video showed all the equipment they had. The cops simply didn’t have the guts to do their job when it was time to actually do their job.

VN Store

Back