19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

Specifically, what "election shenanigans" are you referring to ?

The only shenanigans that I'm aware of are the Republican post-election, fake elector scheme and Trump telling Georgia's Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, to "find" the additional votes necessary for him to win the state.

There has been transparency for the 2020 Presidential Election.

For over a year, it received an unprecedented amount of scrutiny, in the form of investigations, hand recounts and audits, with every bi-partisan conclusion being that Donald Trump had lost a free and fair election, which really wasn't even that close. Even if you concede the two most hotly contested states to Trump (Georgia and Arizona), he still doesn't reach the 270 electoral college votes necessary to win the election. The way Trump and his Republican Party allies have responded to his legitimate defeat, has been dishonest and disgraceful. They have taken sour grapes to a new level.

We typically don't agree too much, but I kind of do here. This right-wing election conspiracy stuff is a little loony at this point.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Specifically, what "election shenanigans" are you referring to ?
There has been transparency for the 2020 Presidential Election.
I agree that Biden win the election fairly, but I am not sure I would ever describe 2020 as “transparent”. Windows are transparent. Poster board is opaque 😉
14FA1EBB-85D6-413E-AC1F-1FCF83248685.jpeg

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I agree that Biden win the election fairly, but I am not sure I would ever describe 2020 as “transparent”. Windows are transparent. Poster board is opaque 😉
View attachment 473460
Those boards had to be put up because those brainwashed lunatics listened to Trumps speech where he falsely declared victory. He LIED and got his nut job base stirred up and this is the result. Sound familiar?

Those boards had to be put up because those brainwashed lunatics listened to Trumps speech where he falsely declared victory. He LIED and got his nut job base stirred up and this is the result. Sound familiar?
Sooooo…..once again……how does Trump’s speech require boards to hide election result counting? I Don’t follow your logic?
Wouldn’t allowing people to WATCH sort of help? Something to hide?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Sooooo…..once again……how does Trump’s speech require boards to hide election result counting? I Don’t follow your logic?
Wouldn’t allowing people to WATCH sort of help? Something to hide?
I've posted this on here God knows how many times.

This was one of the very first complaints from the right. I thought this had been put to bed, but I guess not ...

Right-wing media portrayed window covering at ballot center as nefarious. Here's what really happened | CNN Business

Hiding vote counting is NEVER okay , no matter what the reason
That is not what they were doing. Read the article. They were safe guarding sensitive voter information from people who were prohibited from taking pictures, and recording video, but still doing it anyway. This did not shield poll watchers from watching ballots be counted.

That is not what they were doing. Read the article. They were safe guarding sensitive voter information from people who were prohibited from taking pictures, and recording video, but still doing it anyway. This did not shield poll watchers from watching ballots be counted.
Then take their phones away

Reactions: 508mikey
Except in Fulton County you mean. Once they sent everyone home for the mythical “water leak”
You are just recycling old crap. I have posted this even more times than the window covering complaint. You will probably bring up the "suitcases" next. LOL.

Fact check: Claim of GA vote spike for Biden after pipe burst is false

All of these falsehoods began with allegations spoken by Donald Trump. It is odd that so many of you trust his allegations, with zero corroboration expected. Like he is above lying or something.

You are just recycling old crap. I have posted this even more times than the window covering complaint. You will probably bring up the "suitcases" next. LOL.

All of these falsehoods began with allegations spoken by Donald Trump. It is odd that so many of you trust his allegations, with zero corroboration expected. Like he is above lying or something.
He is lying. Biden won. No argument on either point from me. But the Democrats acting like 2020 was some model election that stands high in the Pantheon of transparent governance is laughable. The covid panic led to all kinds of eleventh hour tweaks and Work arounds that never would have been allowed in a normal year. I can 100% GURANTEE you they of Trump had won, we would still be getting daily bombshells from the Washington Post and CNN about the latest irregularities and Congress would have five special committees hold ongoing hearings. This election was so sloppy and turgid that it was unavoidable that it would create conspiracy theories

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
He is lying. Biden won. No argument on either point from me. But the Democrats acting like 2020 was some model election that stands high in the Pantheon of transparent governance is laughable. The covid panic led to all kinds of eleventh hour tweaks and Work arounds that never would have been allowed in a normal year. I can 100% GURANTEE you they of Trump had won, we would still be getting daily bombshells from the Washington Post and CNN about the latest irregularities and Congress would have five special committees hold ongoing hearings. This election was so sloppy and turgid that it was unavoidable that it would create conspiracy theories
No, it wasn't. These election results have withstood an incredible amount of scrutiny. It was a model election.

So are you saying that Fulton County DIDNT resume counting with no observes present? I made absolutely zero claim as to a “voting spike”. Did they or did they not count after sending observers home for the night? Answer the question posed, not the one you wished had been posed

It really wasn't though. Mail in voting like that should have never been allowed if election integrity is important
Ther is zero evidence that mail-in voting leads to additional cases of fraud... and during a pandemic, it makes perfect sense to expand its usage. You are dead wrong.

Ther is zero evidence that mail-in voting leads to additional cases of fraud... and during a pandemic, it makes perfect sense to expand its usage. You are dead wrong.
The pandemic was an excuse to do this. The opportunity for fraud is very high with mass mail in ballots. Way higher than in person voting. It's impossible to argue otherwise

The pandemic was an excuse to do this. The opportunity for fraud is very high with mass mail in ballots. Way higher than in person voting. It's impossible to argue otherwise
That is simply not true! The evidence doesn't support that at all! I will argue this until the cows come home. You don't know what the hell you are talking about!

LOL. That is a classic example of a Republican Party activist court pandering to Trump. Wisconsin had allowed ballot drop boxes for several years... and there is no proof that those drop boxes resulted in additional cases of fraud. They could have made that ruling in the past but declined to ... until Trump used it as a crutch for losing.
So you no longer support the rule of law? Ignore courts just because they rule against you? Why do you hate our institutions and why are you wanting to “destroy democracy”? 😂😂😂

That is simply not true! The evidence doesn't support that at all! I will argue this until the cows come home. You don't know what the hell you are talking about!
Of course it's true. You have no clue where that ballot is sent, who fills it out, or who turns it in. People were receiving extra ballots addressed to past residents all over the country.

If you think that the massive mail out of unrequested ballots is as secure as in person then you're nuts

You are REALLY not going to like what we do when we start dismantling the hodgepodge of lax voting laws once we retake the House and Senate come January 😂

VN Store

Back