2016 Election Thread Part Deux

Good, he did say he would enforce existing laws Clyde, numerous times. This in turn will lead to the exit of the illegals, you appear to have a selective memory, must be why the border patrol endorses Trump. 🙄

Sounds like the Romney plan. Self-deport.

Reactions: 2 people
Obama's platform wasn't that of academic achievement. If it were, it would have been justified to gut him for failing to release his transcripts.

Conversely, all Trump has is a platform of personal wealth built on business success. The excuses not to do not outweigh the criticism of putting his money where his mouth is.

The mental gymnastics to rationalize this, while pointing at Obama's grades is fascinating. For the record though, I don't give a rip about Trumps college transcripts.

Well then wouldn't it make more sense for him to release a personal financial statement instead of tax returns?

Reactions: 1 person
Obama's platform wasn't that of academic achievement. If it were, it would have been justified to gut him for failing to release his transcripts.

Conversely, all Trump has is a platform of personal wealth built on business success. The excuses not to do not outweigh the criticism of putting his money where his mouth is.

The mental gymnastics to rationalize this, while pointing at Obama's grades is fascinating. For the record though, I don't give a rip about Trumps college transcripts.
.....and I don't care how wealthy Trump is or isn't.

.....and I don't care how wealthy Trump is or isn't.

He does. If he's not the savvy deal making business man he touts himself as then he literally brings nothing to the table but a penchant for insults and dumb hair.

I'll bet you've lost sleep over not knowing what Obamas grades were in Anatomy & Physiology 101.

You guys can minimize Trump's refusal to release his returns all you want. But it is standard to do so. There is obviously something in there that is so embarrassing to him that he'd rather have us speculate about what it is than just show it.

Could be anything. Very low income. Paid an absurdly low rate. Russian money. He's hiding something, that's for sur .

Reactions: 8 people
You guys can minimize Trump's refusal to release his returns all you want. But it is standard to do so. There is obviously something in there that is so embarrassing to him that he'd rather have us speculate about what it is than just show it.

Could be anything. Very low income. Paid an absurdly low rate. Russian money. He's hiding something, that's for sur .

No it's not. It's only standard to those that have held public office before.

It's also standard to release college transcripts, but we haven't seen obamas yet. He must be embarrassed or something. Maybe he claimed foreign student or something. But I guess he would rather us speculate about what they show.

Who says it's standard? Even if he did, it's so complex the average Joe wouldn't know what to look at.

There's absolutely no other explanation, ridiculous IRS audit excuses aside.

Reactions: 4 people

IF he releases his tax return(s), he should make it a media event. Pull up in 17 foot Ryder Truck loaded full of paper with 5 years of all returns. Show the American people his burden of compliance. Talk about reducing that burden and simplification for everyone. Challenge the media to understand all the returns, their interrelationships and report honestly. Tell the American people in advance, the left will distort selective portions of any one specific return to establish a narrative. Have a number of CPA's and former IRS agents retained to answer all challenges and distortions.

What's more important? Tax returns or health records? What's the difference if someone doesn't want to release tax returns but have their medical records sealed forever? Or college transcripts?

Funny how some of you defend Hillary.

What's more important? Tax returns or health records? What's the difference if someone doesn't want to release tax returns but have their medical records sealed forever? Or college transcripts?

Funny how some of you defend Hillary.

Again, no one - literally no one - is defending Hillary on this entire site. If you want to be a martyr go somewhere else.

What we're saying is that she has released her tax returns. I have no doubt she polished them in advance, in anticipation of her presidential run, but even so, she still released them. Her medical records, she should not have to release, unless you're a communist or a fascist, which you may very well be one or the other, for all I know.

Trump should release his tax returns. There's nothing stopping him. You don't seriously think the "audit" is stopping him. You know good and well what will be in there, and you're so sold on your boy king that you would just prefer to "Three Blind Mice" it.

Very dishonest of you. Very! I mean, really dishonest, folks!

Reactions: 4 people
Who says it's standard? Even if he did, it's so complex the average Joe wouldn't know what to look at.

If only they invented people who could read them and explain them to us. Like on a box with a screen that sends their image to us and we could hear what they say.

If only.

Again, no one - literally no one - is defending Hillary on this entire site. If you want to be a martyr go somewhere else.

What we're saying is that she has released her tax returns. I have no doubt she polished them in advance, in anticipation of her presidential run, but even so, she still released them. Her medical records, she should not have to release, unless you're a communist or a fascist, which you may very well be one or the other, for all I know.

Trump should release his tax returns. There's nothing stopping him. You don't seriously think the "audit" is stopping him. You know good and well what will be in there, and you're so sold on your boy king that you would just prefer to "Three Blind Mice" it.

Very dishonest of you. Very! I mean, really dishonest, folks!

Of the two, I'd like to see medical records over tax returns.

Of the two, I'd like to see medical records over tax returns.

Ugh, god, Hog, are you tripping me again, just when I start having confidence in you again?

Are you another "Hillary is sick" mouthbreather? Hog, say it ain't so.

While I'll let you speak to that, I'll say in advance that, if you are, what in the hell about Trump makes you think he's mentally competent? He has acted, sometimes literally, like a baboon on stage. All he lacks is flinging his own feces at the audience.

Surely you think both are mentally incompetent, which I can stomach.

Reactions: 3 people
Ugh, god, Hog, are you tripping me again, just when I start having confidence in you again?

Are you another "Hillary is sick" mouthbreather? Hog, say it ain't so.

While I'll let you speak to that, I'll say in advance that, if you are, what in the hell about Trump makes you think he's mentally competent? He has acted, sometimes literally, like a baboon on stage. All he lacks is flinging his own feces at the audience.

Surely you think both are mentally incompetent, which I can stomach.

I don't know if Hillary is sick or not, I don't know if Trump is crazy or not. I simply stated that out of the two, tax returns or medical records, I'd rather see medical records.

It would be more valuable to me to know if my potential POTUS was going to live through their term or if they were mentally imbalanced. Way more so than what tax rate they paid or what donations they gave.

And BTW, your level in confidence is probably the last thing on my worry list.

Last edited:
I think he's exaggerated his wealth. Since his platform is based on his business success and resultant wealth - pulling back the curtain would expose him as the fraud.

It's really a put up or shut up moment. He could destroy his detractors with a tax return that puts his money where his mouth is, so to speak.

Truly fascinating to watch those who whine about the transparency of the government defend Cheeto for more non transparency as he interviews for the top government job.
all of which pales in comparison to KKKankles being 'broke' and her corruption during time as SOS, but don't let that get in the way of more free stuff and thievery.

If only they invented people who could read them and explain them to us. Like on a box with a screen that sends their image to us and we could hear what they say.

If only.

The problem is you and your kind are willingly duped. You would just repeat what some leftist reporter said without gaining an understanding yourself.

I don't know if Hillary is sick or not, I don't know if Trump is crazy or not. I simply stated that out of the two, tax returns or medical records, I'd rather see medical records.

It would be more valuable to me to know if my potential POTUS was going to live through their term or if they were mentally imbalanced. Way more so than what tax rate they paid or what donations they gave.

Okay, thank you, Hog.

But aren't we essentially able to observe, over the period of an entire year, whether or not a candidate is sane?

Of physical maladies, we have no idea, true. But, of the two candidates, which would you say is likely to be more mentally incompetent?

Okay, thank you, Hog.

But aren't we essentially able to observe, over the period of an entire year, whether or not a candidate is sane?

Of physical maladies, we have no idea, true. But, of the two candidates, which would you say is likely to be more mentally incompetent?

Hillary by far on being mentally unbalanced.

VN Store

Back