2016 NFL Draft Thread

Dont give me that chapter and verse crap. Do you know anything about the Cowboy's offense? Its obvious
they are going to continue to run the ball, only this year it wont be Joseph Randle carrying the ball.

And all they were working with was two old running backs. McFadden and Morris are on the downslope of their career. I imagine they looked at what worked well two years ago and it was having a competent running back. McFadden/Morris can't be a focal point on offense.

Last edited:
Like to see Colts move up in the second and grab Jack. we need every position on D.

I was bummed my other team I follow didn't take him, Raiders, you imagine Mack and Jack attack. They'd make his contract money back on selling apparel. Lol

Jack if no injury, to me, is best player in the draft. O wouldn't have taken any of the QBs, except Lynch if I had to. Goff is a clone of Blaine Gabbert, won't do squat. Garbage. I hope Wentz can do a Little something just because he is NDSU player and he has battled through some injuries. I'm not sold on him, neither are worth a top 20 pick. I'm obviously just a fan of football like most on here, but my eyes and big gut say no good.
I don't see them being on the same team that drafted them after the first contract.

Hoping the colts can get Jack or Jaylon Smith, Smith basically red shirting a year. I think he recovers, Indy boy, love to bring him to the Blue.

Like to see Colts move up in the second and grab Jack. we need every position on D.

I was bummed my other team I follow didn't take him, Raiders, you imagine Mack and Jack attack. They'd make his contract money back on selling apparel. Lol

Jack if no injury, to me, is best player in the draft. O wouldn't have taken any of the QBs, except Lynch if I had to. Goff is a clone of Blaine Gabbert, won't do squat. Garbage. I hope Wentz can do a Little something just because he is NDSU player and he has battled through some injuries. I'm not sold on him, neither are worth a top 20 pick. I'm obviously just a fan of football like most on here, but my eyes and big gut say no good.
I don't see them being on the same team that drafted them after the first contract.

Hoping the colts can get Jack or Jaylon Smith, Smith basically red shirting a year. I think he recovers, Indy boy, love to bring him to the Blue.

Thats my read on Goff too.

Jack would have been a good pick for the Raiders, but I'm happy with their pick. That kid is a
player. Reggie is getting this thing figured out.

Apparently the Broncos started talking to Falcons about trading up for Lynch at pick 19. Somehow they found out Jets weren't going QB at 20 and that was probably the difference between giving up a 2nd rounder instead of a 3rd. Elway is on fire.

Thats my read on Goff too.

Jack would have been a good pick for the Raiders, but I'm happy with their pick. That kid is a
player. Reggie is getting this thing figured out.

Yeah. Karl fits right in with the Raiders. Dude can lay the wood. He will look good in the black and silver.' Also, they're going to be in Vegas, it's going to be awesomeX

Next pick has to be pass rusher

Crazy Stat of Day: Jared Goff was 14-23 as a starter in college, worst win % by QB taken No. 1 in Common Draft Era.

Crazy Stat of Day: Jared Goff was 14-23 as a starter in college, worst win % by QB taken No. 1 in Common Draft Era.

He's got the physical attributes, but he and Wentz are very fortunate that the QB draft stock this year is pretty weak

I've always liked it, and it was a stroke of genius to break it up over 3 days.

The stage setup they got in Chicago is very cool.

Wait a minute, maybe the NFL hacked Tunsil!

It had to have helped their ratings last night.

Should I be happy that Vonn Bell didn't get drafted in the first round?

Really hoping the Falcons can majestically snag Hunter Henry, but I know he'll be gone before then.

Please dear God let Myles Jack fall to the 41st pick and let the Bears pick up a steal! If not, there is still some serious defensive talent left. A’Shawn Robinson, Spence, Ragland, Von Bell, and Kendall Fuller.

If Jack is off the board I hope they get Von Bell even though it hurts he chose OSU over us I can justify the pick because the Bears need some DB's badly.

Kendall Fuller on the other side of his brother Kyle would be nice combo though.

VN Store

Back