2020 Presidential Race

Does the DNC place it's bets on the left making up for the middle either sitting it out or voting Trump (Sanders Option) or the middle making up for the left sitting it out (Brokered "moderate" Option).

Comes down to how you think you can win the swing states.

Alternative is punt to 2024 where Pence won't have a chance and history tells us they'll be some economic downturn in the next 4 years. Realistically that's the best option except you might lose the House along the way (at least for 2 years).
I will be for Ted Cruz in 2024 I think Mike Pence will be another George W Bush.

Reactions: FLVOL69
She was on Hannity last night, and he repeatedly asked her if she would legalize heroin, since she wants to do away with drug laws. She danced all around the question as Hannity asked her point blank 3 or 4 times....."would you legalize heroin, yes or no?" She would not answer the question. I have no respect for her non answer.
Legalizing heroin is stupid. Under no condition does it make sense.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
A bill to have the Senate get the states to do term limits as a constitutional amendment.

giphy.gif

be75f23f-d8eb-4df8-866b-1e845fc71b8c_text.gif
that's for the ratification of it.

Ted Cruz introduced a term limit bill that would allow just two terms for Senators

For the amendment to be passed, it would need to be approved by two-thirds of both houses of Congress and then ratified by 38 states. The last constitutional amendment, the 27th, was ratified in 1992.

She was on Hannity last night, and he repeatedly asked her if she would legalize heroin, since she wants to do away with drug laws. She danced all around the question as Hannity asked her point blank 3 or 4 times....."would you legalize heroin, yes or no?" She would not answer the question. I have no respect for her non answer.
Because it’s one of those “gotcha” type questions that routinely get asked of any politician that espouses drug decriminalization. If she’d answered, Hannity would have launched into a stupid emotional argument about kids and other slippery slope nonsense. If an adult wants to use drugs, let them. If they hurt someone while under the influence, punish them like you do with alcohol.
Let Trump advance drug decriminalization and Hannity would trip over his johnson to be the first to agree.

Because it’s one of those “gotcha” type questions that routinely get asked of any politician that espouses drug decriminalization. If she’d answered, Hannity would have launched into a stupid emotional argument about kids and other slippery slope nonsense. If an adult wants to use drugs, let them. If they hurt someone while under the influence, punish them like you do with alcohol.
Let Trump advance drug decriminalization and Hannity would trip over his johnson to be the first to agree.
No he wouldn't.

The left has a tendency to paint themselves into a corner. Same as Bernie's statement that all incarcerated should be allowed to vote, even the Boston bomber. They have all lost their minds.

Stop and frisk is precrime ********. Harassing people because they happen to live near criminals doesn’t help the community or increase safety. Then the blue backers wonder why whole communities turn on them.
I agree. Random stop and frisk without reasonable suspicion is pointless

VN Store

Back