2020 Presidential Race

Yep. Trump is extremely popular with his base.

Nope. This doesn't affect the overall race.

Independent voters will likely decide the election.

NH-Exit.JPG

Post New Hampshire analysis:

Sanders won because people who consider themselves "VERY LIBERAL" love him.

Unfortunately, VERY LIBERAL is just 15% of the Democratic Party, which is still primarily made up of moderate and conservative Democrats. We are talking about less than 8% of the total electoral which may "Feel the Bern". So, the moderates need to consolidate around a candidate by Super Tuesday or this could be a bloodbath in November. Also, look at Biden's numbers. He needs to drop out if he only appeals to 12% of self-described moderates in New Hampshire.

VeryLiberal.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeD
It will be interesting to see where the Black Vote falls in this election.

You've got to be joking.

"An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same."

PartyofTrump.JPG

Trump before party is the official stance now according to the New Hampshire exit polls.

What about Trump before country? We probably don't want to ask.

View attachment 261069

Trump before party is the official stance now according to the New Hampshire exit polls.

What about Trump before country? We probably don't want to ask.
The way to word that would be: Is it better to get rid of Trump, or continue along the path of winning that we are now enjoying, AND go back into chains.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Will somebody hurry up & get Warren to quit. Her mousy squeaky voice drives me nuts.

"This fight we're in will not stop....blah blah blah.....what the hell is this "fight" she's always talking about???

She can't speak at all without bringing up the word "fight".

Will somebody hurry up & get Warren to quit. Her mousy squeaky voice drives me nuts.

"This fight we're in will not stop....blah blah blah.....what the hell is this "fight" she's always talking about???
No no no no... we need her to hang around and continue to siphon off money from donors. I find her annoying too, but as long as there are liberal idiots willing to donate to her campaign, they will be flushing it down a rat hole. ANd when time comes to 'fight' Trump, they will be broke. She's helping them to bleed out, and I like that a lot.

VN Store

Back