2020 Presidential Race

Most likely for the the purpose of providing some positive spin for Donald Trump at a time when his poll numbers are trending downward, that particular web site seems to have cherry-picked a poll, rather than looking at the average of all current polls. Donald Trump's Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating is currently at 44.9%.

Here is how Donald Trump's approval ratings look in all of the 10 individual polls showing as being current on RealClearPolitics.com less than 6 months away from the election:

FOX News : 44% approve 54% disapprove
YouGov : 46% approve 52% disapprove
Reuters : 42% approve 55% disapprove
Rasmussen Reports : 45% approve 54% disapprove
Politico : 41% approve 55% disapprove
CNBC : 46% approve 54% disapprove
Quinnipiac : 42% approve 53% disapprove
The Hill : 50% approve 50% disapprove
Harris : 47% approve 53% disapprove
CNN : 46% approve 51% disapprove

8 of the 10 polls show Trump with an approval rating of 46% or less... and he is not trending in the right direction.
10 out of 10 polls showed him losing in 2016 98% to 2%.

Reactions: vols40
It will definitely be a woman, and more than likely from the midwest. I think it's Amy Klobuchar but Gretchen Witmer is popular in Michigan, and regardless of what Trump thinks, an overwhelming majority of Michigan voters believe she has handled the COVID-19 response well. She is getting a look.

LOL.......Gretchen Whitmer, the Dem witch, is popular in Michigan.... That's the funniest joke of the day. There are uprisings going on there in that State because of her being drunk on a power grab & her bull-headed stupidity on how to run that State in a pandemic.

afb051520dAPR20200515064509.jpg

Last edited:

Had to brush up on my history with all this female VP talk and came across this nugget about Ferraro:

"In March 2008 Ferraro gave an interview with the Daily Breeze in which she said: "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."

Source: Wikipedia

Had to brush up on my history with all this female VP talk and came across this nugget about Ferraro:

"In March 2008 Ferraro gave an interview with the Daily Breeze in which she said: "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."

Source: Wikipedia

The opinion white dems have of AAs is out there, the MSM just chooses to cover it up because the majority of them feel the same way.

Reactions: vols40
The opinion white dems have of AAs is out there, the MSM just chooses to cover it up because the majority of them feel the same way.
Being a lifelong white dem, I'm curious what that opinion of AAs actual is.
Care to elaborate?

VN Store

Back