2020 Presidential Race

Apparently she testified as an expert witness in some criminal cases and misrepresented her credentials and now they want there convictions overturned

Lying about your credentials under oath is not helpful to your credibility. In this case, she lied specifically about her work for Biden as well, which only makes it worse.

The article you linked was written over 20 years ago. And even then most of it's clams are a real stretch and many were R initiatives.

Try again, you keep telling us how great the Dems are so it should be easy to find 1 successful policy/legislative action they initiated over the past 50 years.
U.S. Airline Deregulation Act (1978). The deregulation of the airlines — approved by a Democratic Congress and President Jimmy Carter — was subsequently used, primarily by Republicans, as a model for the deregulation of other sectors, including telecommunications and financial services. It became a milestone in the building of popular confidence in the private sector and dissatisfaction with government regulation.

For no other reason than to once again prove you wrong......I had to struggle to find one you wouldn't try to debate.

U.S. Airline Deregulation Act (1978). The deregulation of the airlines — approved by a Democratic Congress and President Jimmy Carter — was subsequently used, primarily by Republicans, as a model for the deregulation of other sectors, including telecommunications and financial services. It became a milestone in the building of popular confidence in the private sector and dissatisfaction with government regulation.

For no other reason than to once again prove you wrong......I had to struggle to find one you wouldn't try to debate.

You struggled to find 1. But this is the one I would have chosen too.

Not bad 1 in 50 years.

Reactions: StarRaider
You struggled to find 1. But this is the one I would have chosen too.

Not bad 1 in 50 years.
So you were wrong. That's the point being made here.
I didn't struggle to find successful dem. policies..........
I struggled to find one you wouldn't debate and which would require you to admit defeat.

So you were wrong. That's the point being made here.
I didn't struggle to find successful dem. policies..........
I struggled to find one you wouldn't debate and which would require you to admit defeat.

I was wrong, you were able to come up with 1. Good job.

Be thankful I didn't challenge you to find 5.

I was wrong, you were able to come up with 1. Good job.

Be thankful I didn't challenge you to find 5.
I doubt I would have been able to.
If I was able to find 5 democratic policies you agreed with, I may be forced to reconsider my positions.

LOL, congratulations for fixing want you screwed up. Have a lollipop.

Trump is a gaffe machine no doubt, but Biden is so much worse than Trump. It's not even really a debate at this point.

The dude clearly has dementia.
I have no problem with what President Trump says at all. If Joe Biden wasn't a politician he would be in a assisted living center.

Last edited:
Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg are co-hosting the former vice president's first "grassroots" fundraiser during the coronavirus pandemic — bringing in $1 million for a campaign that initially struggled to attract small-dollar donations.

More than 35,000 people signed up for the Friday afternoon event, after Biden and Buttigieg sent the fundraising request to their respective email lists. The average donation was $26, according to a source close to the organizers.

Buttigieg helps Biden raise $1M at 'grassroots' fundraiser

Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg are co-hosting the former vice president's first "grassroots" fundraiser during the coronavirus pandemic — bringing in $1 million for a campaign that initially struggled to attract small-dollar donations.

More than 35,000 people signed up for the Friday afternoon event, after Biden and Buttigieg sent the fundraising request to their respective email lists. The average donation was $26, according to a source close to the organizers.

Well, he wanted a female as a vice president. Nothing like a gay guy to fill all of the promises.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

You ain't gay if you don't vote for Lyin' Biden!

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back