2020 Presidential Race

I have a question , why in the hell would you need to “ Vet” a dem candidate for VP that just ran for POTUS? I mean really there can’t be that many questions . Do you Amy swear to support me no matter how stupid I make is look ? Yes .. yes I do . Come over here and let me smell your hair and you are in .
Candidates for VP normally aren't announced until the conventions, so the Biden campaign is fast tracking it a bit. I imagine they already know who they are going with, just waiting for the right time to announce.

Candidates for VP normally aren't announced until the conventions, so the Biden campaign is fast tracking it a bit. I imagine they already know who they are going with, just waiting for the right time to announce.

Then what are they “ vetting “ ?

LOL.......Gretchen Whitmer, the Dem witch, is popular in Michigan.... That's the funniest joke of the day. There are uprisings going on there in that State because of her being drunk on a power grab & her bull-headed stupidity on how to run that State in a pandemic.

View attachment 281898
That is strictly the perspective of an outsider who follows right-wing media and doesn't reflect the reality of the polls in that state at all.

I think more than one guy was ahead of Biden for a while . Hell almost everyone except Beto was ahead of Biden .
Southern Firewall came through for Biden just like it did for Hillary in 2016. I don't think many were surprised, except for how quickly it all happened weekend before Super Tuesday.

Southern Firewall came through for Biden just like it did for Hillary in 2016. I don't think many were surprised, except for how quickly it all happened weekend before Super Tuesday.

Yeah shocking that after Obama and Carter talked with the two standing in his way .. how quickly it happened. Lol

Reactions: StarRaider
I imagine it probably went down that way. At least with Pete, I'm almost 100% certain. Pete being the good guy he is stepped aside.

Ever the optimist .. I’ll stick with I’m sure it went down that way after both were promised things in the Biden administration from the party’s biggest wheels . I mean logic would dictate that if Beto was offered something then Pete and Amy’s offers must have been a sweet deal .

Ever the optimist .. I’ll stick with I’m sure it went down that way after both were promised things in the Biden administration from the party’s biggest wheels . I mean logic would dictate that if Beto was offered something then Pete and Amy’s offers must have been a sweet deal .
Pete is also only 38. He has a long political career ahead of him, no need for him to pull a Bernie and piss of the party.

Will anyone in the media address the real elephant in the room? By the left’s definition, Joe Biden is a racist. It’s not new, it’s not a secret, and it’s not a one time comment. It’s a pattern, but it’s been ignored for YEARS...because Joe is a Democrat.

They are old, but my two faves are:

1) When he implied that clean, articulate black men are a rare find

2) when he segmented children as poor kids and white kids

Will the MSM finally shine a light on this?

Will anyone in the media address the real elephant in the room? By the left’s definition, Joe Biden is a racist. It’s not new, it’s not a secret, and it’s not a one time comment. It’s a pattern, but it’s been ignored for YEARS...because Joe is a Democrat.

They are old, but my two faves are:

1) When he implied that clean, articulate black men are a rare find

2) when he segmented children as poor kids and white kids

Will the MSM finally shine a light on this?
Or #3 you need to have a slight Indian accent to go in a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts in Delaware.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Would be a great shirt for a Trump or Klan rally (sorry for the redundancy), given that 99.9% of the attendees aren't black.

VN Store

Back