2020 Presidential Race

EghGl1PVgAAHqoH
EgUaz5-WsAAyukj
Ef1kTwjXYAAQPDO

Reactions: BreatheUT
One thing we’ve learned from 2016, Dims are sore losers, racist bigots, violent, fascist and anti American. I probably left out a few more.

Democrats own the leftists that are rioting and committing assault in the streets. This is your modern Democrat party. It’s why this anarchy is allowed in Democrat run cities.

A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for more of this.

I’ve watched a lot of the rioters and the assaults on the streets of DC.

Why is it that so many Democrats are so angry and bitter? These are miserable people.

Because they can’t control their emotions . Is my guess . They operate on emotion first instead of logic . Unicorn uptopias are built on butterflies , no hurt feelings and everyone being equal in all situations from top to bottom . One day they think they will catch that unicorn .. maybe that’s why they are burning and destroying everything , maybe they think the unicorn is trapped inside something . 😂

Nancy Pelosi's latest statements....lol. I don't understand how these people get elected. Biden shouldn't debate.

The democrats know to stay away from Trump. If you roll around in the mud with him you'll come out worse. They hid Hillary as long as they could 4 years ago, but it wasn't long enough. It would be quintessentially 2020 for the presidential election to have two primary candidates who never even spoke to each other.

VN Store

Back