2020 Presidential Race

This was at a live speech? The one with the sparse crowd right?

I would swear that's him reciting and not speaking. None of the social/public engagement cues you look for.

The only difference is instead of being in his basement they airplaned him to Pennsylvania burning jet fuel only to get him back home before 3:30 supper while he was still fresh.

He can walk steps and ramps. He can also drink a glass of water. Trump can't even do those correctly
Trump walked down the steps at the White House just fine during the RNC.

Joe? Hell...he doesn’t even know what he wants to say or how to say it. Can’t give that guy access to the nuclear codes. He’s mental and you’re voting for him.

Dem sheep are manscaped metrosexual betas soaked in Axe body spray and sipping pumpkin spice IPAs.

GOP sheep are hard working blue collar types who may party a little too hard on the weekend.
GOP sheep are meth heads and old senior citizens with a few 300lb ,"disabled" so it's totally cool they live off the government, slobs thrown in.

Trump walked down the steps at the White House just fine during the RNC.

Joe? Hell...he doesn’t even know what he wants to say or how to say it. Can’t give that guy access to the nuclear codes. He’s mental and you’re voting for him.
Trump is slurring his words and has loss of motor function. I think he had a stroke.

Joe is out riding bikes and exercising. Let's see lard azz ride a bike.

Trump is slurring his words and has loss of motor function. I think he had a stroke.

Joe is out riding bikes and exercising. Let's see lard azz ride a bike.
I would like to see him ride a segway.

3929397531_086aa766ab.jpg

The only difference is instead of being in his basement they airplaned him to Pennsylvania burning jet fuel only to get him back home before 3:30 supper while he was still fresh.
I watched more of it and there were spots where he was better. But if that's the level of charisma you get from him they need to keep him behind a screen. At least then there is a built in excuse to feel disconnected from the audience.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back