2020 Presidential Race

Nice to see the GOP care about lying. So about the truthfulness of the guy in the WH ....

He can’t stick his head out of his basement for 15 mins without getting pummeled for something he says . If that doesn’t scare you for November you might need to step back and clear your mind . They can do everything for him except talk .. that’s a problem if you are running for POTUS .

🧐
EgxXo1KUcAAEpou

He won't debate traditionally. I look for some kind of half-ass zoom type debate with people helping Joe from behind the camera.
No kidding. He's on the road again today doing traditional campaigning in PA. All I saw was a handful of people watch him read a teleprompter and not take any questions. What fool can't see that this guy is damaged mentally?

If Trump and his teams allows anything but a one on one with no help , he deserves what he gets .
Biden's team just needs to insist on live, real time fact checkers. Stop the debate to correct false statements, and then restart.
It would be gold.

Biden's team just needs to insist on live, real time fact checkers. Stop the debate to correct false statements, and then restart.
It would be gold.

They would have stopped Biden on the fracking . We discussed this , after watching everything he said in the Dem debates and being called out on them , he would be toast after the fact checkers stopped him 3 times

No kidding. He's on the road again today doing traditional campaigning in PA. All I saw was a handful of people watch him read a teleprompter and not take any questions. What fool can't see that this guy is damaged mentally?

PA?? Is that the only State that moron knows to go to? He's been there 150 times already. What an idiot.

Last edited:
Better question will Joe remember his?

All they think about is Trump , they just watched a man stumble through a 15 min. speech read off a teleprompter . His whole problem is that he struggle to keep his train of thought . Having people interrupt that and correct would fry him .

VN Store

Back