2020 Presidential Race

The Hunter laptop is going to be a huge win for the GOP even if Biden wins...because the full emails pics will be released either officially or unofficially
1) Its reinforces most peoples' belief that the media is corrupt
2) It shows Biden's lies about Ukraine and possible coverup of his son's abuse of a family member
3) The FBI would have had this info for over a year without acting proving that they are politically motivated

If Biden wins it's a huge win for Harris, it quickens the pace on her replacing Joe.

So CBS and Newsweek are right wing now?
No, you have to get outside the bubble of your false beliefs and comforters. The FBI, JD, local nor state police are going to now or ever make any kind of announcement or bring any indictment or anything else against Hunter or Joe Biden. Take it to the bank. You should know this is only Right Wing conspiracies. If you believe it you are truly a dunce.

Reactions: luthervol
No, you have to get outside the bubble of your false beliefs and comforters. The FBI, JD, local nor state police are going to now or ever make any kind of announcement or bring any indictment or anything else against Hunter or Joe Biden. Take it to the bank. You should know this is only Right Wing conspiracies. If you believe it you are truly a dunce.
They have no choice Senators have seen the evidence and have given Wray until tomorrow to provide an explanation why they weren't notified

They have no choice Senators have seen the evidence and have given Wray until tomorrow to provide an explanation why they weren't notified
That doesn't mean a damn thing. What have the Senators seen? That doesn't even rise to the level of a false accusation.

The Hunter laptop is going to be a huge win for the GOP even if Biden wins...because the full emails pics will be released either officially or unofficially
1) Its reinforces most peoples' belief that the media is corrupt
2) It shows Biden's lies about Ukraine and possible coverup of his son's abuse of a family member
3) The FBI would have had this info for over a year without acting proving that they are politically motivated
You are making many presumptions here. By the amount of evidence you currently have... You would conclude that I was a pedo for having a picture of a 16 year old girl on my phone. She is even wearing shorts in the picture... and (gasps!) she is related to me! It's my daughter, Kelsey, at Hilton Head last summer. That is about all you have on Hunter Biden right now as well.

VN Store

Back