2020 Presidential Race

So cute you listen to the Tax Foundation

Tax Cuts Still Don’t Pay for Themselves Tax Cuts Still Don’t Pay for Themselves (Published 2015)
Then refute their numbers. At least make an effort

The tax policy center also said his taxes would be for those much lower than $400k so Joe's plan is a lie.

Reduce spending and increase revenue thru tax cuts. That's the recipe not increase taxes on "the rich" and spend more than you take in

Of course they don't when you keep spending like a drunken sailor. But they do end up bringing in more revenue, what kills revenue is raising taxes.
Just like how my golf lessons will pay for themselves? Just waiting on my tour card.

Fauci may have done important stuff long ago, but he gravitated to bureaucrat from researcher years ago. He's a bystander and "corporate" mouthpiece for people doing the work now. Ask yourself has the CDC evolved in their positions over many issues or did Fauci have to backtrack because the info came out of the pipeline like names at the end of a hearing impaired receiving line. If you think Fauci is on top of the research and runs a bureaucracy, then you've never been part of a corporate or government bureaucracy.
Read this thread 🤯

This is some shi!!! political move by the dems. Why are the republicans agreeing to this. They need to tell the election commission to go FO and do another town hall instead.

Win/win for debate commission - might force Trump to bail or prevents any discussion of the issue if Trump doesn't bail.

Reactions: AM64
I don't subscribe to the liberal propaganda machine so I cannot view it. Regardless, I'd trust Trump around my wife 100 times over than I would my kids around Biden.

Also, it's hilarious how you Dems rush to defend all these "innocent" women, yet your parties VP pick sucked her way to the top.
"Sucked her way to the top"? What a thoughtful and mature take. Thanks for elevating the discourse to such a high plane.

VN Store

Back