2020 Presidential Race

I know very weird and something you think is rarely seen. More of a week day soap opera script. Did she have kids with his brother making him an uncle and a daddy?
I think my blegcht meter just kicked over.
If my sister passed her husband is my brother. That's how I look at him. It's just really weird to have the internal compass that says it's ok to marry your in law. It's cringy.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Why are you convinced gas goes to $6 in a corrupt Biden administration?
Put birdbrain sandy cortez in charge of the ngd
Pile on the Cali-style taxes
Stop fracking and turn the USA into an energy importer
Crack down on refineries and stop petroleum pipelines

Put sandy cortez in charge of the ngd
Pile on the Cali-style taxes
Stop fracking and turn the USA into an energy importer
Crack down on refineries and stop petroleum pipelines
Won't happen.

What politicians say and what they do are not the same.

"Drain the swamp"
"Shovel ready"
Etc

Reactions: AM64 and LouderVol
Reactions: BowlBrother85
You predict DJT re elected?

👇 it is very difficult to ignore a stat like this. Yet the MSM 🤷‍♂️

Yes I think he will be re-elected. Even if you hate him if you’re better off why rock the boat with a 47 year career never was.

NY Times poll:

Are you better off now than 4 years ago?

YES: 49% (+17)
NO: 32%

NOTE: This confirms the Gallup poll (56%) & NBC/WSJ poll (50%) that showed the same thing.

Iran is hacking our election in favor of Joe Biden. We need to postpone the election until we can determine what’s going on

Reactions: AM64
I think my blegcht meter just kicked over.
If my sister passed her husband is my brother. That's how I look at him. It's just really weird to have the internal compass that says it's ok to marry your in law. It's cringy.
Check out what my friend did... he was married.... divorced her and married his brother in laws wife..... divorced her and went back to the original wife..... I bet that makes for some interesting holidays.

Reactions: AM64
👇 it is very difficult to ignore a stat like this. Yet the MSM 🤷‍♂️

Yes I think he will be re-elected. Even if you hate him if you’re better off why rock the boat with a 47 year career never was.
I expect him to lose in a squeaker.

Hate has motivated the left.

VN Store

Back