2020 Presidential Race

I'm not holding out any hope because there is a class of untouchables that are above the law in this country.

Joe is firmly in that class much like anyone else thats been in politics for half a century. You can vote for middle class Joe from Scranton, but you re gonna get that with him whether you want to believe it or not.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Still my favorite reaction of the debates...

tenor.gif

Why didn't you refuse?
I did and ask if he wanted to see my license. He said no, hand it over or something to that effect. Of course I handed it to him. My bad though, I should have filed a formal complaint later but I didn't. (or I guess I should have dropped him)

Last edited:
I did and ask if he wanted to see my license. He said no, hand it over or something to that effect. Of course I handed it to him. My bad though, I should have filed a formal complaint later but I didn't.
Did he clear it and drop the magazine?

Reactions: AM64
I did and ask if he wanted to see my license. He said no, hand it over or something to that effect. Of course I handed it to him. My bad though, I should have filed a formal complaint later but I didn't. (or I guess is should have dropped him)

Ehh, should have just said no.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
Hearing reporting that Biden's first priority is raising taxes - as early as February.

Is that really the priority?
He's gonna have too.. paying off student loans...stimulus..health care for illegals...green new deal...they need trillions...not enough billionaires in the world to even pay for the student loan forgiveness

Hearing reporting that Biden's first priority is raising taxes - as early as February.

Sure it is. That way when they invoke the 25th mid year heels up will have another chance to raise it again before the end of 2021 and they get two bumps. Woohoo!

Sounds great.

Couple that with some of his other platforms and the 2021 economy and forward is gonna be one to behold.

The awesomeness of the next "stimulus" plan should take care of it tho.
Maybe he will put in a better payment plan like the idiot in Nashville did.

VN Store

Back