2020 Presidential Race

Huh? What? Bush 5.9 trillion Vs Obama 8.9 trillion?

Bush was bad, but Obama out spent him significantly. If Trump is re-elected he will finish just under Obama.
Uh, in just stimulus money?

Trump is operating a +1 trillion dollar a year deficit. Add then the like 4 trillion dollars of stimulus and that's already over 12.

Absolutely nothing to see here

Good, that's the way it needs be handled. Innuendo by the press on both sides is out of hand. As long as the committee allows the other side to also call on anyone with knowledge about it or anyone else with information who's name might come up.

Last edited:
I am. But this is not the same Democrat or Republican Party it was it was then. I'm not the same person that I was when went to Vietnam. I was very disillusioned when I got back. I don't think I was wrong but I have grown since then. I don't believe the people who escalated the war were criminals or self serving. They were just wrong about what they believed we could accomplish over there. (That may be criminal IDK)

Edit to add: They believed we could control the politics of Indochina and hence the South China Sea. Maybe they were right but we couldn't pull it off.
Biden was elected in '72. Depending on when you served it may very likely be some of the same people. There is a democratic senator, and republican representative elected during the war still active. About a dozen of each elected shortly after, before '80.

Biden was elected in '72. Depending on when you served it may very likely be some of the same people. There is a democratic senator, and republican representative elected during the war still active. About a dozen of each elected shortly after, before '80.
I was discharged in '69. Edit: sorry left VN in '69 discharged in '70

Reactions: AM64 and LouderVol

VN Store

Back