2020 Presidential Race

I wonder if they are waiting in GA to certify I wonder IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING if that is the trigger. And if so why? That would imply to me they know people in the cert chain would be certifying fraudulent results maybe?

Can't remember where I read it, did not post it because I'm tired of the BS mocking I get when I post an article....but it said it is sort of a waiting game right now. They are waiting for states to certify because when they do charges can then be brought against them. And the states are waiting to certify in fear of being charged. It is weird no certifications yet.
Is that correct, that when they do certify they can be liable for it?

Can't remember where I read it, did not post it because I'm tired of the BS mocking I get when I post an article....but it said it is sort of a waiting game right now. They are waiting for states to certify because when they do charges can then be brought against them. And the states are waiting to certify in fear of being charged. It is weird no certifications yet.
Is that correct, that when they do certify they can be liable for it?
The deadline for GA to certify isn't until Thursday or Friday. PA's deadline is next week. So they still have time in these key states to certify.

Reactions: AM64 and OldVolMan
That tells me that we are clearly in a commodities bear market...

Or......

The biden blue counties arent where the employees actually live.

In Nashville Davidson country is heavy blue. But the employee working on this county that make the most money live in williamson, wilson, sumner county.

Only belle made is a rich Davidson county area.

Columbus ohio is the same....

Most states are this way outside of ny and ca.

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
Or......

The biden blue counties arent where the employees actually live.

In Nashville Davidson country is heavy blue. But the employee working on this county that make the most money live in williamson, wilson, sumner county.

Only belle made is a rich Davidson county area.

Columbus ohio is the same....

Most states are this way outside of ny and ca.
Also a good observation...

My argument was more leaning towards the idea that agriculture/farming, mining and energy jobs are more concentrated in these red areas.

Reactions: AM64 and NEO
We're obviously not. We will just have those occasional times when everyone knows the president is not the people's choice.
He was never meant to be the "people's choice". What is this, China?

We're 50 states that form a nation, not a nation consisting of 50 states. Read your history.

VN Store

Back