2020 Presidential Race

Those who think Powell’s comments about the election, and his prediction, in anyway mean anything. I may have misunderstood your post. That’s what I assumed you were alluding to.
Sidney Powell is a woman. Mike Flynn’s lawyer also. And from her career thus far she isn’t going to go full blown conspiracy theory without a basis.

Basically I just reject your statement that a lawyer will put their own professional reputation aside for a clients check. Not even a client that is POTUS. I wouldn’t that’s dumb.

Maybe she is. But that wouldn’t line up with her history.

Based on the 2016 campaign, the old bat doesn't have it in her.

I doubt she'd be up for it, way to polarizing. But no doubt the GOP will look like the Dems at the confirmation.

I mean, if after counting those lost Puerto Rico ballots, or whatever, doesn't change things.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Sidney Powell is a woman. Mike Flynn’s lawyer also. And from her career thus far she isn’t going to go full blown conspiracy theory without a basis.

Basically I just reject your statement that a lawyer will put their own professional reputation aside for a clients check. Not even a client that is POTUS. I wouldn’t that’s dumb.

Maybe she is. But that wouldn’t line up with her history.
Yes it’s very rare for a lawyer to speak publicly and say my client is going to win and win big

This will be a glorious theory

They will show all voter irregularities to SCOTUS.

SCOTUS will rule the election null and void.

Then the 12th amendment kicks in and each of the 50 states gets one vote.

37 of those are Republican.

Liberals get Trump as their President 4 more years.
I wouldn’t go to Vegas on that one. I think Biden will be declared the winner. All we’re debating now is how much scorched earth and ruined lives will be left behind.

Reactions: AM64
Lol ok I see the blue font.

She’s not going to flush her career because she’s a blind “Trumper” that’s just dumb.
If Powell had nothing, I guess in my world, she would be far less assertive about her claims when going on these shows... if she went on these shows at all.

Well, I'm betting they have what they need to show as evidence.
I can’t see any SCOTUS willing to basically determine a POTUS outcome. The only “vote” that matters is the EC vote. Those electors are bound to state legislatures and laws. That vote will occur. And I have no idea if Trump has any recourse to challenge the outcome if the 290 value is reached.

If Powell had nothing, I guess in my world, she would be far less assertive about her claims when going on these shows... if she went on these shows at all.
That’s all I’m saying too. This far on Flynn she has been leaning in and not doing very bad frankly. So why go all baseless conspiracy theory here? Does not compute.

Lol ok I see the blue font.

She’s not going to flush her career because she’s a blind “Trumper” that’s just dumb.
She wouldn’t be flushing her career. Well maybe in liberal circles but that bridge is burnt anyway. My father was a extremely successful trial lawyer. Head national council for multiple Fortune 500 companies. Battled the EPA over asbestos regulations. Testified in front of the senate. Was part of a senate committee to advise the handling of asbestos in public schools. He would always say if a microphone is in your face then your client is Jesus, the other side is the devil, and there ain’t no way you can lose. Even if you had a **** hand. Because the person, company, or potential next client will always want someone who will be a lion on tv. And best of all that bluster in no way impacts what happens in the court room. Nothing to lose.

She wouldn’t be flushing her career. Well maybe in liberal circles but that bridge is burnt anyway. My father was a extremely successful trial lawyer. Head national council for multiple Fortune 500 companies. Battled the EPA over asbestos regulations. Testified in front of the senate. Was part of a senate committee to advise the handling of asbestos in public schools. He would always say if a microphone is in your face then your client is Jesus, the other side is the devil, and there ain’t no way you can lose. Even if you had a **** hand. Because the person, company, or potential next client will always want someone who will be a lion on tv.
Ok fine. I hear you I just don’t agree that she would do that. I wouldn’t. One thing I always tell young engineers is the most important things you need in your career you have on day one. And nobody can take them from you, but you can give them away if you chose poorly. Your dignity and character. Maybe lawyers view those traits differently don’t know. We will know once the results are certified I guess.

Reactions: AM64 and DJimgo
Ok fine. I hear you I just don’t agree that she would do that. I wouldn’t. One thing I always tell young engineers is the most important things you need in your career you have on day one. And nobody can take them from you, but you can give them away if you chose poorly. Your dignity and character. Maybe lawyers view those traits differently don’t know. We will know once the results are certified I guess.
A lawyers only loyalty is to the client and the law. Nothing against the law about grand standing for your client. The ethics take place in side he court room. At least hopefully.

She wouldn’t be flushing her career. Well maybe in liberal circles but that bridge is burnt anyway. My father was a extremely successful trial lawyer. Head national council for multiple Fortune 500 companies. Battled the EPA over asbestos regulations. Testified in front of the senate. Was part of a senate committee to advise the handling of asbestos in public schools. He would always say if a microphone is in your face then your client is Jesus, the other side is the devil, and there ain’t no way you can lose. Even if you had a **** hand. Because the person, company, or potential next client will always want someone who will be a lion on tv. And best of all that bluster in no way impacts what happens in the court room. Nothing to lose.
Your father was a bold faced liar that would claim evidence he didn't have?

A lawyers only loyalty is to the client and the law. Nothing against the law about grand standing for your client. The ethics take place in side he court room. At least hopefully.
She claimed to have evidence. If she doesn’t she lied. No way she does that for Trump.

Claiming your client is Jesus is one thing. Claiming you have PROOF your client is Jesus is a different ballgame.

She claimed to have evidence. If she doesn’t she lied. No way she does that for Trump.

Claiming your client is Jesus is one thing. Claiming you have PROOF your client is Jesus is a different ballgame.
I wouldn't say "no way", but it's by no way the safest assumption to assume she did.

VN Store

Back