2020 Presidential Race

Krebs' punishment:
"Drawn and quartered" refers to a medieval punishment in which a person's body was dragged behind a horse and "drawn" to the place of execution. There, the person's genitals were cut off and their intestines pulled out of their body cavity while still alive. Afterward, the executioner would cut off the person's head and then "quarter" the body into four pieces, each containing one of the major limbs.
This particular style of public execution was typically reserved as a punishment for high treason and attacks on the monarchy. It was carried out in public, with the victim's body parts publicly displayed afterward, as a warning for other people who would dare challenge a king or queen's power.

Trump's lawyer recommends.

Reactions: Rifleman
I've heard similar claims in the past, and I think it ended up being people who only had the same names, so some decided to present that as 'evidence"

What you have is a claim, and the standard of proof is to submit the proof as legal evidence. Claiming something in a banquet room doesn't meet that burden.

I suppose you could urge those in your social media feeds to submit this evidence under oath, if they have not already.

But I wouldn't put it past Trumpers to submit ballots that weren't theirs.
At this point nothing will satisfy you so I'm just going to drop it. If this were the other way around you'd be singing a different tune

Reactions: AM64
I saw that that as well. Pretty crazy stuff but it did come from the same guy that broke the "laptop from hell" story

Yes, that is what got my attention. I know it sounds far fetched, but in the world we are now living in who knows, right?

Seems kinda silly if you think election officials are involved in corruption to ask for their opinion.

Also seems kinda silly if you think everyone not on your side, or even those who technically are on your side but refuse to say there was fraud, is involved in corruption yet here we are

Reactions: zeppelin128
Also seems kinda silly if you think everyone not on your side, or even those who technically are on your side but refuse to say there was fraud, is involved in corruption yet here we are
Apparently Trump was so unpopular that all of the election officials conspired against him or at least declined to snitch on the ones who did, but not so unpopular that he just lost the election. It’s a knife’s edge we’re walking, here.

It doesn't matter man. No witness accounts many anything to people on this board. They know they cheated, but they don't care.

I agree, but I'm not interested in trying to prove anything to them. Had enough of their name calling, mocking and slander. I only share info that I think people such as myself that are interested as I am in finding the real truth. Even if it is not changed I just want to know the facts.

Bc it’s a stupid conspiracy theory
There it is again! "I don't like it so its a conspiracy theory! You shouldn't believe it. why? Because it's a conspiracy theory!" This is just like calling everyone you disagree with racist. It's just a means to discredit them with no real reason to do so. By the way, Obamagate was a conspiracy theory; the bought and paid for by Hillary Russian collusion hoax was a conspiracy theory. Except they were true.

I agree, but I'm not interested in trying to prove anything to them. Had enough of their name calling, mocking and slander. I only share info that I think people such as myself that are interested as I am in finding the real truth. Even if it is not changed I just want to know the facts.
I'm watching it

Is there any non biased tech gurus you would trust for an honest appraisal?

VN Store

Back