2020 Presidential Race

Biden isn't a debater, and his childhood stuttering explains quite a bit about how measured he is when he speaks. He is not going to be witty. He's just nice, so he is never going to play the tough guy. CNN showed him in a recent town hall, and I really liked this. Biden needs to just continue to be kind and that would definitely play well for those of us who are tired of the cruelty that Trump brings.

Biden isn't a debater, and his childhood stuttering explains quite a bit about how measured he is when he speaks. He is not going to be witty. He's just nice, so he is never going to play the tough guy. CNN showed him in a recent town hall, and I really liked this. Biden needs to just continue to be kind and that would definitely play well for those of us who are tired of the cruelty that Trump brings.

LOL

Reactions: DC_Vol

Yes but do you understand why Trump would have him so flustered if it came down to them two on stage that Joe would look lost .. and mad . That’s putting it as kindly as I can . Even Obama warned him . By their third debate Joe would be trying to swing on Trump .

Yes but do you understand why Trump would have him so flustered if it came down to them two on stage that Joe would look lost .. and mad . That’s putting it as kindly as I can . Even Obama warned him . By their third debate Joe would be trying to swing on Trump .

Look...........the FACTS are.....blah blah blah........Lol, what did he say.....makes no sense if that was in English.

Is there more than one Biden in the race???

I don't think some understand how tired many of us are of the cruelty. It's fine to say someone is ugly now. It's fine to make fun of grieving widow tears and say her husband is in hell. Fine to laughingly talk about grabbing women's crotches-- His main base is Evangelicals, which makes this even worse.

I am someone who attends church very regularly, and it has been mentioned more than once concerning how the attendance is dwindling across the board. We are losing people and I think part of that is the hypocrisy of condoning that kind of cruelty while saying they are Christian and follow Jesus's teachings. We have Lindsay Graham and Mitch --knowing they are going to put their hand on the Bible and swear before their God to be impartial-- Saying before hand that they weren't going to be. Then when Romney says he took his vows seriously and had to vote his conscience, he was scoffed and ridiculed by Trump at a prayer breakfast.

Are we following a King or dictator? We are so afraid of this bully that you can't even speak out and say he's cruel and corrupt?

Reactions: RockyTop85
I don't think some understand how tired many of us are of the cruelty. It's fine to say someone is ugly now. It's fine to make fun of grieving widow tears and say her husband is in hell. Fine to laughingly talk about grabbing women's crotches-- His main base is Evangelicals, which makes this even worse.

I am someone who attends church very regularly, and it has been mentioned more than once concerning how the attendance is dwindling across the board. We are losing people and I think part of that is the hypocrisy of condoning that kind of cruelty while saying they are Christian and follow Jesus's teachings. We have Lindsay Graham and Mitch --knowing they are going to put their hand on the Bible and swear before their God to be impartial-- Saying before hand that they weren't going to be. Then when Romney says he took his vows seriously and had to vote his conscience, he was scoffed and ridiculed by Trump at a prayer breakfast.

Are we following a King or dictator? We are so afraid of this bully that you can't even speak out and say he's cruel and corrupt?
Completely agree. But get ready to get flamed

Reactions: JCP201

I am someone who attends church very regularly, and I it has been mentioned more than once concerning how the attendance is dwindling across the board. We are losing people and I think part of that is the hypocrisy of condoning that kind of cruelty while saying they are Christian and follow Jesus's teachings. We have Lindsay Graham and Mitch --knowing they are going to put their hand on the Bible and swear before their God to be impartial-- Saying before hand that they weren't going to be. Then when Romney says he took his vows seriously and had to vote his conscience, he was scoffed and ridiculed by Trump at a prayer breakfast.

But you have no problem with 47 Dems putting their hands on a bible and swearing to be impartial knowing dang well they weren’t going to be? See why it’s hard to take you seriously?

Biden s not a nice person, he just hides his true self better than Trump.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back