2020 Presidential Race

I asked him who seriously challenged barry in 12. He's still googling to find the answer.
I answered that question.
As far as I know, it wasn't two former governors and a former congressman (that's who wanted to challenge Trump)

Here’s the problem with your right wing propaganda theory ...

View attachment 260512
So what? How much has he donated in previous years? And even if it's nothing, still doesn't matter.
What did Yang get for his 125k?
The bottom line is that the rules were rightfully changed in order to let a viable candidate into the presidential debate.
An archaic rule being used to keep a viable candidate off of the debate stage would be news.

Edit: And the conspiracy part is the right wing attempt to make it appear the DNC was paid off to make some crazy and unfair rule change. They made an appropriate rule change. Now if they said, we will only make this appropriate rule change if you give us 300k, otherwise we will leave the archaic rule in place that will keep a viable candidate off of the debate stage, then the DNC should be shut down...... but it's nothing on Bloomberg.

So what? How much has he donated in previous years? And even if it's nothing, still doesn't matter.
What did Yang get for his 125k?
The bottom line is that the rules were rightfully changed in order to let a viable candidate into the presidential debate.
An archaic rule being used to keep a viable candidate off of the debate stage would be news.

Yang complained about the rule change , is what yang did . There was only one person that benefited . You aren’t this obtuse .

Reactions: 37L1
Yang complained about the rule change , is what yang did . There was only one person that benefited . You aren’t this obtuse .
So it's your position that the rule keeping Bloomberg off of the debate stage was appropriate? A rule that would keep a viable candidate off of the stage just because they did not need to raise campaign funds from individual donors. The new rules still have hurdles in place, just not an archaic fundraiser rule that has no relevant application to a candidate for the first time ever.

You know better. Keep twisting and turning, that's how conspiracies are made.

So it's your position that the rule keeping Bloomberg off of the debate stage was appropriate? A rule that would keep a viable candidate off of the stage just because they did not need to raise campaign funds from individual donors. The new rules still have hurdles in place, just not an archaic fundraiser rule that has no relevant application to a candidate for the first time ever.

You know better. Keep twisting and turning, that's how conspiracies are made.

Rules are in place during a contest for the purpose of fairness to all participants . The DNC was asked to change these rules , their response was no because the rules are fair for everyone . It’s not a question of THE RULES, everyone knew them going in and that made it fair . The problem is changing them during the contest expressly for the benefit of one person . The others as you so succinctly put it “ will just get over it “ . It’s not a conspiracy when it’s your candidates that are the ones complaining and I’m pointing it out to you .

At this point she just a token female candidate pandering to every identity group out there .

I'll be glad when someone opens up her back and removes the bunny batteries for good that she runs off of.
She talks & talks & talks.....over & over & over in that squeaky mini mouse voice.....I have to turn her off.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
What? You not only are slow, you're running in the wrong direction.
I quoted the exact post to which you responded.
Maybe you didn't know what you were responding to, that may explain why it made no sense.
I guess I have to explain this to you, obviously. You did not include the post in which I referred to you as slow so what you included as quotes had none of that. So unless others were following our exchange . . . where did "slow" come from?

Way to go, Lightning.

VN Store

Back