2020 Presidential Race

And what would those double standards and hypocrisies be?

Nope .. I’m not rehashing , that’s a waste of time . You have all the links in front of you . I’ve taken away your tap dancing shoes . It’s up to you now to keep on ignoring facts or except them . The left sold out to a billionaire and changed the rules for him , after claiming they wouldn’t because they were there and fair for everyone the way they were .

None of the others gave more than 700 million to charities last year. None of the others are wealthy enough to fund their own campaign.
Remember what we're talking about. Letting a viable candidate participate in the 3rd presidential debate.
Rules blocking the participation of a viable candidate would be the ones that concerned me.

0F3907B1-6893-434F-AB34-5528BF1F75D7.gif

I'm open to Bloomberg as a possible challenger to Trump.
You guys are making him sound better and better.

Who is you guys? I said he is advertising here. The only reason I can think of is in order to be a player overall because TN is Trump country. I hope he spends $100M in TN to help the local economy.

Last edited:
It looks like the MSM is laughing off Biden's comments as a joke. However everyone knows that if it was Trump or any Republican candidate they would have already had to issue an apology and there would be calls to end their campaign.

Again ....... double standards for thee and NOT for me. :cool: Dems can't win anything if they don't cheat good.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Nope .. I’m not rehashing , that’s a waste of time . You have all the links in front of you . I’ve taken away your tap dancing shoes . It’s up to you now to keep on ignoring facts or except them . The left sold out to a billionaire and changed the rules for him , after claiming they wouldn’t because they were there and fair for everyone the way they were .
If that's all you got, we're golden.
That's one of the weakest arguments I've seen.
They are letting a viable candidate get into the 3rd presidential debate. Those gawd awful hypocritical libtards.

Who is you guys? I said he is advertising here. The only reason I can think of is in order to be a player overall because TN is Trump country. I hope he spends $100M in TN to help local economy.
You guys, refereed to the Trumpers who seem worried about Bloomberg.

They are letting a viable candidate get into the 3rd presidential debate. Those gawd awful hypocritical libtards.

Dems sold out to Bloomberg's money.....Dems will do anything for money to cheat an election.

I already made the argument , provided links to it , stopped your right wing propaganda talk , showed you what everybody else including your current party’s candidates see . You are just that proverbial horse that won’t drink the water even after he’s lead to the trough .

Really? I can't name anyone that was even a distant challenge. Did you vote for one of them?
What are you talking about????
There were two former governors and a former congressman wishing to challenge Trump. They were blocked.

Well, it is shades of 2016. Or maybe you conveniently forgot how Hillary bailed out the DNC and kept them solvent with Clinton cash which got her back scratched as the DNC backhanded Bernie?

VN Store

Back