2020 Primaries

I know several that are pulling the lever for him. Even mentioned the Blexit (black exit) movement. It’s real and is happening.
Yea, I know a lot. I’ve heard of the Blexit movement, but not much. I know several blacks that has gone to work now, because of the economy is a lot better.

I can see that. How in the world with Illinois being in the Bible Belt did it turn blue?? Now Delaware is interesting, because it can go red.
But what do I know on that one?

That's easy Cook County and the City of Chicago. Much like why New York went blue despite Hillary only winning around 15 of the 62 counties in the state.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
That's easy Cook County and the City of Chicago. Much like why New York went blue despite Hillary only winning around 15 of the 62 counties in the state.
Good thing states are not allowed to have an "electoral college" system. Popular vote carries the day. People vote, not counties.

Last edited:
Yep the five states Trump will lose in his landslide victory. LOL

Seriously I could see Trump winning 35-40 States.

I see every state in play for Trump except these.....
California
New York
Hawaii
Illinois
Oregon
Washington
New Hampshire
Vermont
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
Delaware
Maryland

Trump isn’t winning VA. It’s lost and isn’t coming back.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I don’t know google them.
I'm guessing popular vote. If states did that with their electoral votes, the electoral college system wouldn't suck so.
That would still give small states their proportional advantage over large states while also making the popular vote more significant as it should be.

I'm guessing popular vote. If states did that with their electoral votes, the electoral college system wouldn't suck so.
That would still give small states their proportional advantage over large states while also making the popular vote more significant as it should be.

It’s been a long time but I think I remember my Civics teacher saying there was a way to fix the constitution to reflect the way people wants it to read . If I could only remember what he said we had to do . Memory is fading you know . 😂

Reactions: vols40
Here's the solution perfectly explained lol

tumblr_mk9gvbjqlx1qzmvsio2_250.gifv

It’s been a long time but I think I remember my Civics teacher saying there was a way to fix the constitution to reflect the way people wants it to read . If I could only remember what he said we had to do . Memory is fading you know . 😂
Did your Civics teacher say anything about a state's right to determine how their electoral votes are assigned?
My memory seems to be fading a bit also, and it never was that good to begin with.

Here you go Luther. I’ll did the work for you.

Maine & Nebraska - FairVote

Did your Civics teacher say anything about a state's right to determine how their electoral votes are assigned?
My memory seems to be fading a bit also, and it never was that good to begin with.

Yes he said that was covered under states rights and the constitution. But with enough votes anything can be done in politics at any time , now stop being a wise azz or I’ll make you run the stadium steps ( again) today at practice ....he was also my football coach .

I wonder if some of those people there is wakening up? Like I’m hearing blacks and whites and Latinos in Cali is wakening up. If you get enough people in Cali to wake up, then I’m telling you the state of Cali can go red.

I wonder if some of those people there is wakening up? Like I’m hearing blacks and whites and Latinos in Cali is wakening up. If you get enough people in Cali to wake up, then I’m telling you the state of Cali can go red.
Which happens first? Cali going red or the Vols next football championship?

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back