2020 Primaries

I think Biden is a weak candidate but this ad is brutal. Basically the music chose for Buttigieg's record is meant to be sissified.

Ambient bridge lighting is a matter of national security. Guaranteed Reverend mayor Pete will promise a black VP and that every member of his cabinet will be black. 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: Zues1
I think Biden is a weak candidate but this ad is brutal. Basically the music chose for Buttigieg's record is meant to be sissified.

Joe leaving the campaign in NH and leaving his wife Jill to do that rally in someone's living room with 10 supporters on hand tells you where Joe thinks his campaign is.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Joe leaving the campaign in NH and leaving his wife Jill to do that rally in someone's living room with 10 supporters on hand tells you where Joe thinks his campaign is.
I think that Joe is really sick or Joe is really sick. He is not long for this world.

He should have bypassed New Hampshire in the first place.

Reactions: Zues1
I’ll bet the left will be glad when this week is over so they can pretend it didn’t happen . Lol

And we are just getting started. Lol. Bombshell week by 45. Not often you expose the lunacy of the left and the pettiness of Mitt Romney but our President has this

VN Store

Back