2020 Primaries

No, I may try to find it. If “comedy” will go back to making fun of everyone again, it would be a lot more enjoyable for everyone.

Watch that one with Woody as Joe Biden , it was better than this one . Lol

I just went back and watched them all. Thanks for the heads up. I may actually have to start watching SNL again

Reactions: 0nelilreb
From what I’m reading the Nevada Caucus depends on wheather Bernie promises the
Culinary Workers Union he put their lost healthcare benefits back into their pockets as wages and benefits. If they believe him he wins. If not Biden will win. And they aren’t buying Bernie or Warren’s promises on healthcare.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolnJC
I feel like he has forgotten the 2012 Republican Iowa Caucus where it took 2 weeks to find out who won.

True but after that the Republican party made changes so it won't happen again. The Dems just made their changes a couple months ago and got something way worse than that. Their was a process flaw with the Republican party. The Dems just stole Iowa from Bernie. Lmao

F him. Sick of the race card being thrown on the table when things don't go your way.

Nah let them keep talking and claiming it . Remember the race card , is the last card that is used in an argument . The second they use it , you know they are toast . The more the claim it the less effective it gets .

And that's awesome
No. The more acceptance he gets the worse it is. You cant think about just 2020.

Remember how much the Dems have already slid. If he wins their nomination that is wide spread acceptance for the future and a hard shift left.

From what I’m reading the Nevada Caucus depends on wheather Bernie promises the
Culinary Workers Union he put their lost healthcare benefits back into their pockets as wages and benefits. If they believe him he wins. If not Biden will win. And they aren’t buying Bernie or Warren’s promises on healthcare.

Shades of the ACA where carve outs were required for the union "Cadillac" plans.

Reactions: hog88
Nah let them keep talking and claiming it . Remember the race card , is the last card that is used in an argument . The second they use it , you know they are toast . The more the claim it the less effective it gets .

Arguments are racist.

Bloomberg does have a record as mayor of New York for 12 years. Yes record was in most part continuing most everything Guliani implemented.

But he has also since flipped on all of it. Most notably stop and frisk.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back