2020 Primaries

I have voted in every election since I was 18.

I have as well. I go to the polling center every election and they let me vote. There have also been dead people voting since I was 18. And I'm guessing a few more moons have passed since I was 18 than you

We should have a mail in system like Oregon. Not sure what the hubbub is about.

The only differences between Oregon and the rest of the country is they do not have physical poling places and do not have to request an absentee ballot. Otherwise "mail-in-voting" already exists in every state. Just takes a couple minutes of effort.

The only differences between Oregon and the rest of the country is they do not have physical poling places and do not have to request an absentee ballot. Otherwise "mail-in-voting" already exists in every state. Just takes a couple minutes of effort.

But we need to be able to download several ballots quickly

So we are just not going to talk about other countries just waiting for the US to get away from physical voting and into the online voting game ? We ( well a certain group ) just had a complete meltdown over Russian memes even after Obama telling you that they can’t hack our actual physical machines , now we want to take it online ? 😂

What I think the Dems want for mail in voting is the ability to print off a ballot and send it in anonymously. Easy for a person to get multiple votes that way.
This is so silly and ridiculous. You think someone can just print off 100 ballots, write "anonymous" on each one, and vote 100 times? If so, then there is no hope for you.

This is so silly and ridiculous. You think someone can just print off 100 ballots, write "anonymous" on each one, and vote 100 times? If so, then there is no hope for you.

Then please tell me what the Dems want that is different than what every state offers in terms of absentee voting? Nobody has of yet answered that question.

Then please tell me what the Dems want that is different than what every state offers in terms of absentee voting? Nobody has of yet answered that question.
They want ballot harvesting so they can have ballots in that person's name "ready" in a separate envelope then to send political operatives to "collect" all the real person's votes then turn them in hundreds at a time, especially in close races so they can "discover" boxes of Dem votes at the last second which happens often

They want ballot harvesting so they can have ballots in that person's name "ready" in a separate envelope then to send political operatives to "collect" all the real person's votes then turn them in hundreds at a time, especially in close races so they can "discover" boxes of Dem votes at the last second which happens often
You guys really do need to stop watching FoxNews so much.

Dennis Miller on Sean Hannity tonight is must see TV.

When asked if Joe had lost his fastball?

He's lost his fastball, curve ball, his slider, and is wearing his cup as an N95 respirator. Then said he should be sitting in the back seat of a car in a Sonic commercial.

Orange County California disagrees
So does NC, but it was a Republican!
Trump attacks 'ballot harvesting' voter fraud - even though last major case involved a REPUBLICAN | Daily Mail Online
"There's no evidence of 'ballot harvesting' in Wisconsin, though a GOP political operative was indicted on ballot tampering charges in North Carolina last year ... The last ballot harvesting scandal to rock the United States came at the hands of the Republican Party in 2018, in a Congressional race for North Carolina's 9th District."

Trump attacks 'ballot harvesting' voter fraud - even though last major case involved a REPUBLICAN | Daily Mail Online
"There's no evidence of 'ballot harvesting' in Wisconsin, though a GOP political operative was indicted on ballot tampering charges in North Carolina last year ... The last ballot harvesting scandal to rock the United States came at the hands of the Republican Party in 2018, in a Congressional race for North Carolina's 9th District."
So it seems like a real problem and Trump is showing more impartiality than you.

Again I congratulate the Democrats for lowering yourself below Trump.

Yall cant see the forest thru the trees.

Yea I don’t think either party should have operatives collecting votes

VN Store

Back