2020 Primaries

Just pay close attention to Biden’s veep choice because if he somehow winds up getting elected, after they are forced to invoke the 25th or when he wanders off into the woods at Camp David and dies of starvation or freezing the veep choice is actually going to complete the term.
Bush and Reagan are the only 2 presidents to finish their terms when elected on a year divisible by 20. At least that's how I remember that presidential coincidence.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I have pointed out here many times that 8 of the 10 poorest states in the country, are "red states". It never makes a dent.

It could be because two-thirds of the country is red so it's reasonable to assume there would be more poor states. There are other reasons.

I have pointed out here many times that 8 of the 10 poorest states in the country, are "red states". It never makes a dent.
Every state is different and the stats are pretty skewed (I.E. Maryland being number #1 due to politicians and lobbyists from DC living there or California having Hollywood and tech but one of the highest poverty rates in the country)

Fact is the most successful states are those that have lower taxes, lots of business, not very many huge cities, and not much “diversity”

Every state is different and the stats are pretty skewed (I.E. Maryland being number #1 due to politicians and lobbyists from DC living there or California having Hollywood and tech but one of the highest poverty rates in the country)

Fact is the most successful states are those that have lower taxes, lots of business, not very many huge cities, and not much “diversity”
I suppose that depends on how each individual defines a "successful state". That sounds more like Redneck Utopia. LOL. I'm not even sure I can think of one that would meet your narrow criteria. North Carolina and Virginia, maybe? I don't know.

Anyway, that is hardly a "fact"... as you put it.

I suppose that depends on how each individual defines a "successful state". That sounds more like Redneck Utopia. LOL. I'm not even sure I can think of one that would meet your narrow criteria. North Carolina and Virginia, maybe? I don't know.

Anyway, that is hardly a "fact"... as you say.
"Redneck Utopia". Love it! Why do I picture a bunch of pissed off white people in tank tops firing guns everywhere when I hear this?

Reactions: BowlBrother85
"Redneck Utopia". Love it! Why do I picture a bunch of pissed off white people in tank tops firing guns everywhere when I hear this?

You two are cute , still avoiding and dancing around the questions I asked . It’s ok we all know the answers to them , I just wanted to see if you’d be honest or continue with your agenda of ignoring facts . 😉

Reactions: vols40
You two are cute , still avoiding and dancing around the questions I asked . It’s ok we all know the answers to them , I just wanted to see if you’d be honest or continue with your agenda of ignoring facts . 😉
Hit me with the questions again. It must have been something you saw on FoxNews today or Limbaugh told you about.

Who are the leaders of all the big metro and urban centers in America ? Where are the most problems for minorities located in America ? What cities have the most gun and violent crime rates ? Maybe those 8% are smarter than you are . 🤷‍♂️

I actually “ hit you “ with this last Thursday . You replied with some deflection about “ red states “ . BB then jumped on your defection wagon and both of you have being giggling like a couple little Rachel Maddows ever since .

The places that are the worst are the large cities full of ghettos and gangs and drugs and homeless and not surprisingly, the ones who can’t cope with any emergency let alone CoVid

The places that are the worst are the large cities full of ghettos and gangs and drugs and homeless and not surprisingly, the ones who can’t cope with any emergency let alone CoVid
They can't "cope" with COVID-19 as easily because they are in densely populated areas where it is not as easy to social distance as it is in rural areas like Wyoming or TN. Where do you want all of them to go?

They can't "cope" with COVID-19 as easily because they are in densely populated areas where it is not as easy to social distance as it is in rural areas like Wyoming or TN. Where do you want all of them to go?
Their houses. Section 8 isnt a Tokyo hotel cell. If they are staying home like the rest of us they should be fine like the rest of us.

Most of section 8 housing is going to use PTAC type air conditioning so it's not like they are breathing from the same air systems.

And that's not including the majority that still actually live in their own homes.

Their houses. Section 8 isnt a Tokyo hotel cell. If they are staying home like the rest of us they should be fine like the rest of us.

Most of section 8 housing is going to use PTAC type air conditioning so it's not like they are breathing from the same air systems.

And that's not including the majority that still actually live in their own homes.
A majority of people in inner city Chicago and NY live in their own homes?

VN Store

Back