2020 Primaries

My daughter sent me that, and I was alarmed. I watched the debate and although I wasn't paying attention all the time, I don't remember hearing this.

I watched the debate and have tried to find anything I could about the math he uses and what he said about raising taxes . To say his math is shady would be an understatement. He does say in an interview with Steven Colbert that he would forgive the first 29K and after that there would be a “ progressive tax “ . I can’t find what that means or is . You can find the video with Colbert on YouTube .

Reactions: JCP201
I think that is an example of the fake stuff going around. I usually check before posting stuff, but it was sent by my daughter and she said she got it from a reliable person. (And now says it's deleted)

I know most on here on Trumpers, but I just feel he is very unstable, especially without another election hanging over his head. I am looking at this less than spectacular group of Democrats running for President, and trying to figure out which one is the best. Fake news which makes them worse than they already are (even if it's on Trump) is not needed.

Yeah, it’s fake.

Sanders Didn't Call for 52% Tax on $29,000 Incomes

Reactions: JCP201
I watched the debate and have tried to find anything I could about the math he uses and what he said about raising taxes . To say his math is shady would be an understatement. He does say in an interview with Steven Colbert that he would forgive the first 29K and after that there would be a “ progressive tax “ . I can’t find what that means or is . You can find the video with Colbert on YouTube .

Progressive taxation just means different marginal tax rates for different portions of your income, which is what we already have

Reactions: vols40
Progressive taxation just means different marginal tax rates for different portions of your income, which is what we already have

I know what the term means , I want to see his specific tax progression . The devil is always in the details and nobody is pinning him down on the numbers . Bernie has a math problem and when someone tries to call him out on it like Pete did he does his Gilbert Godfrey act and gruffs about Billionaires, Corporations and Big Pharma. I’m not worried about those things , they can afford Bernies taxes . Give me the % that will directly affect me . That’s what I’ve been looking for and can’t find .

Where do you think these people go for tax money to fund all their ideas, once they find out that the rich folks' money isn't enough to cover it?

That’s beyond their comprehension. I imagine people that support this stuff are people that don’t pay taxes to begin with and would love all the social programs possible.

Reactions: StarRaider
I'm waiting on one of the other Dem nominees to accuse Bernie of Russia collusion.

VN Store

Back