2020 U.S. Senate Races

My opinion is they will both win. The GOP candidates brought in tons more votes. And I think the anti Trump vote that drove turnout won't happen. As long as Trump supporters don't get all pissy with the Governor for not backing Trumps biatching about the election and stay home.
In Trumps Saturday speech he was very clear. Show up to vote for both GOP candidates. He of course plugged that he won too he’s Trump. But the message was clear and it wasn’t what Lin Wood or Powell had been saying. I listened to it just to see what message he was going to convey and it came thru loud and clear.

She's unelectable. The problem is her opponents comments make him unelectable as well. So here we are. Yay two party system!
Agreed. I'm not a fan of Loeffler, but I'm really not a fan of Warnock either. He does have funny/cheesy campaign ads though.

At this point we might have to start listing who isn't down there campaigning, it might be faster. The YangGang has been in Georgia for a while now. Pete is hosting online campaign stuff from South Bend through Win the Era. It wouldn't surprise me if he heads to Georgia for a bit closer to the election. The Trump offspring were down there over the weekend with Lord Red Hat and Melania. Even the Maryland GOP governor dude was campaigning recently.

Okay, there are limits here...
I don't really care about either of their physical appearance honestly. But whoever Jillian is looks like every other lady on conservative media these days. Like she's about to make some high school kid cry at Applebee's and lose their job while demanding a free meal for being upset about her margarita not being strong enough.

Reactions: RockyTop85
I don't really care about either of their physical appearance honestly. But whoever Jillian is looks like every other lady on conservative media these days. Like she's about to make some high school kid cry at Applebee's and lose their job while demanding a free meal for being upset about her margarita not being strong enough.

I'd give her plenty of strong margaritas.

More Dink's realm than mine though.

The empty podium was not a great optic for Perdue. It emphasized how gutless he is for ducking a debate with a kid. He should have been there.

Reactions: zeppelin128
In Trumps Saturday speech he was very clear. Show up to vote for both GOP candidates. He of course plugged that he won too he’s Trump. But the message was clear and it wasn’t what Lin Wood or Powell had been saying. I listened to it just to see what message he was going to convey and it came thru loud and clear.
Trump has been far more about himself than this country or anyone associated with it. MHO, he really doesn't care what happens in Georgia. He's done with holding a political office. Shiny new dime says he's nowhere near the Republican ticket in 2024. He won't be eligible due to criminal prosecution

Trump has been far more about himself than this country or anyone associated with it. MHO, he really doesn't care what happens in Georgia. He's done with holding a political office. Shiny new dime says he's nowhere near the Republican ticket in 2024. He won't be eligible due to criminal prosecution
He probably doesn’t. And did get his me me me message in. But I was curious what message he would send. And whether he meant it or not it was clear, don’t stay home go vote for the two GOP candidates because of what was at stake. Honestly I was kinda shocked that he made it that clear.

He probably doesn’t. And did get his me me me message in. But I was curious what message he would send. And whether he meant it or not it was clear, don’t stay home go vote for the two GOP candidates because of what was at stake. Honestly I was kinda shocked that he made it that clear.
He was coaxed into that decry

VN Store

Back