2020 U.S. Senate Races

This Warnock is just another in a long line of race hustlers. Literally the only issue he has is race.
He’s played it early and he’s played it often too. I’m not watching it but I’d guess that’s why sister evil is so moved by his debate performance 😂

He’s played it early and he’s played it often too. I’m not watching it but I’d guess that’s why sister evil is so moved by his debate performance 😂

Hopefully people in Georgia wake up and realize he’s only interested in representing one demographic.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Neither off these clowns deserve a Rep seat, much less a Senate seat

Honest question......do you have a single thought or opinion of your own or are you just a bot programmed to attach links to Twitter?

I am being serious here.

You are coming across as totally brain dead.
Do you think I'm a blond woman running for senate in Georgia or something?

Reactions: luthervol
She's unelectable. The problem is her opponents comments make him unelectable as well. So here we are. Yay two party system!
It's really extremely simple. You either:
A) Vote for someone who will vote with McConnell every time, or:
B) Vote for someone who will vote with Schumer every single time.

Do you want Kamalaho to cast the deciding vote every single time?

It's really extremely simple. You either:
A) Vote for someone who will vote with McConnell every time, or:
B) Vote for someone who will vote with Schumer every single time.

Do you want Kamalaho to cast the deciding vote every single time?
Option three is Perdue wins the other run off. On top of that at risk Dem senators will toe the line. There will be no court packing, ending of filibuster, or statehood for Puerto Rico or DC. The Dem wet dream is already DOA.

Option three is Perdue wins the other run off. On top of that at risk Dem senators will toe the line. There will be no court packing, ending of filibuster, or statehood for Puerto Rico or DC. The Dem wet dream is already DOA.
I'm just saying that one needs to go into that election thinking those are the 2 choices. One can't take the chance that only one Dem will win.

Manchin has already stated for the record, he used the phrase “for the record”, he’s a solid no on court packing, the filibuster, and new states. Of course who knows what might be offered to the well deserving people of West VA for their Senators continued support, or what veiled or not so veiled threats will be made.

But at this point in his career Manchin could issue a two gun salute and ride off into the sunset. Manchin I’d say was more of a known quantity than Murkowski, Flake, and maybe even Collins.

Manchin has already stated for the record, he used the phrase “for the record”, he’s a solid no on court packing, the filibuster, and new states. Of course who knows what might be offered to the well deserving people of West VA for their Senators continued support, or what veiled or not so veiled threats will be made.

But at this point in his career Manchin could issue a two gun salute and ride off into the sunset. Manchin I’d say was more of a known quantity than Murkowski, Flake, and maybe even Collins.
And Manchin may have been told to say that he is a no by Schumer, so as not to scare off the independent voters in Georgia. I don't trust politicians.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I'm just saying that one needs to go into that election thinking those are the 2 choices. One can't take the chance that only one Dem will win.
My opinion is they will both win. The GOP candidates brought in tons more votes. And I think the anti Trump vote that drove turnout won't happen. As long as Trump supporters don't get all pissy with the Governor for not backing Trumps biatching about the election and stay home.

VN Store

Back