2020 U.S. Senate Races

For my Democrat friends - wait I don’t have any Democrat friends. When you’re paying 10% more in Federal Income tax, you made your bed now lie in it. When you have to share a women’s restroom with a 40 year old broad-shouldered bodybuilder named Don who identifies as a female, you made your bed now lie in it. When your guns are confiscated and your religious liberty is surgically dissected, you made your bed now lie in it. When you are forced to repent for the sins of the past because of the color of your skin, you made your bed now lie in it. When you are sent to “re-education” camps, you made your bed now lie in it. Thank the Lord for my home state of Tennessee! Buckle up boys & girls it’s about to be a wild ride. God help us all and have mercy on our country.
Looking forward to it!

Reactions: BayVol7
Now saying the outstanding vote in Dekalb is not 170k but 130k.

This is dumb as hell. Every county in the state is way over 90% but the Peoples Republic of Dekalb is at 42%.
Dammit they got rid of the votes from North Korea.

Just a note on the Twitter tag panic attacks. I've seen couple of tweets (a guy from the Economist and a guy from Cook Political Report) calling a race for one of the dems that twitter has tagged as having not been called.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Their entire premise of the Biden late night surge was they waited until the last hours to count mail in ballots is such BS.
Biden winning 84% of Fulton county is BS as well. No county is that monolithic.
You misspelled moronic.

Dammit they got rid of the votes from North Korea.
I used to live there. It’s bar none the most ineptly run place in the state. They may in fact be accepting votes from North Korea thinking they’re coming from a massage parlor or something.

Their entire premise of the Biden late night surge was they waited until the last hours to count mail in ballots is such BS.
Biden winning 84% of Fulton county is BS as well. No county is that monolithic.
Dekslb County most definitely is.

For my Democrat friends - wait I don’t have any Democrat friends. When you’re paying 10% more in Federal Income tax, you made your bed now lie in it. When you have to share a women’s restroom with a 40 year old broad-shouldered bodybuilder named Don who identifies as a female, you made your bed now lie in it. When your guns are confiscated and your religious liberty is surgically dissected, you made your bed now lie in it. When you are forced to repent for the sins of the past because of the color of your skin, you made your bed now lie in it. When you are sent to “re-education” camps, you made your bed now lie in it. Thank the Lord for my home state of Tennessee! Buckle up boys & girls it’s about to be a wild ride. God help us all and have mercy on our country.
It's about time.

VN Store

Back