2020 U.S. Senate Races

Great. Thanks to Donnie J and his idiot fans, I get to spend the next two years praying that Joe ****ing Manchin can maintain a spine.

He would be 82 when he’s up for re-election I doubt he cares what they think anymore. If they need his vote for something he will be a good soldier
How long do you think senate terms last? He’s 73 now which would make him 77 when he’s up for re-election.

She's Einstein compared to this bozo

If you legitimately believe that Abrams is smarter than Trump, you're a little too far gone.

Trump is by no means a wordsmith or perfectly-spoken, but you won't find any "news" show doing a piece on Stacy Abrams' lackluster grasp of our language because it would spell the end for the career of any journalist with the stones to mock a proud black woman.

For my Democrat friends - wait I don’t have any Democrat friends. When you’re paying 10% more in Federal Income tax, you made your bed now lie in it. When you have to share a women’s restroom with a 40 year old broad-shouldered bodybuilder named Don who identifies as a female, you made your bed now lie in it. When your guns are confiscated and your religious liberty is surgically dissected, you made your bed now lie in it. When you are forced to repent for the sins of the past because of the color of your skin, you made your bed now lie in it. When you are sent to “re-education” camps, you made your bed now lie in it. Thank the Lord for my home state of Tennessee! Buckle up boys & girls it’s about to be a wild ride. God help us all and have mercy on our country.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
She’s not even an accomplished token. She’s an utter moron.
She’s a very smart lady who was a pro-business Democrat in the state legislature. Then she got into the national scene and absolutely sold out.

If you legitimately believe that Abrams is smarter than Trump, you're a little too far gone.

Trump is by no means a wordsmith or perfectly-spoken, but you won't find any "news" show doing a piece on Stacy Abrams' lackluster grasp of our language because it would spell the end for the career of any journalist with the stones to mock a proud black woman.
no min IQ to post on VN

For my Democrat friends - wait I don’t have any Democrat friends. When you’re paying 10% more in Federal Income tax, you made your bed now lie in it. When you have to share a women’s restroom with a 40 year old broad-shouldered bodybuilder named Don who identifies as a female, you made your bed now lie in it. When your guns are confiscated and your religious liberty is surgically dissected, you made your bed now lie in it. When you are forced to repent for the sins of the past because of the color of your skin, you made your bed now lie in it. When you are sent to “re-education” camps, you made your bed now lie in it. Thank the Lord for my home state of Tennessee! Buckle up boys & girls it’s about to be a wild ride. God help us all and have mercy on our country.
Will there be mountain biking at the re-education camp?

Bedtime meds kicking in?

VN Store

Back