2020 U.S. Senate Races

Dems got two years to ram as much stuff through as possible. They shouldn't play this kumbaya stuff. Mitch is a snake. Eliminate the filibuster and get things done for America.
There are some moderate Dem senators who won't let it happen. You know it. I know it. 50-50. All you need is one. And there will be no court packing, crazy state hood, and ending of filibuster. As a side note, aren't you sick yet of you guys breaking protocol and then having Mitch f you harder then you ever imagined. Stay with the status quo. Otherwise you will whine hardcore ina few years.

Reactions: creekdipper
For what? Losing an election? Being in massive debt? I don't understand the fascination with this woman. There are many more impressive AA women then this moron.
Let’s not walk on eggshells, the reason that the mainstream media and Hollywood adore her is because she’s black. If she were a White woman, with the same resume, who also lost the governors race by 55k, they would have moved on from her long ago. And a lot people on the left are sympathetic to her because they truly believe that Kemp somehow stole the election.

There are some moderate Dem senators who won't let it happen. You know it. I know it. 50-50. All you need is one. And there will be no court packing, crazy state hood, and ending of filibuster. As a side note, aren't you sick yet of you guys breaking protocol and then having Mitch f you harder then you ever imagined. Stay with the status quo. Otherwise you will whine hardcore ina few years.

Manchin may have already said he wouldn't support adding justices to the court.

Let’s not walk on eggshells, the reason that the mainstream media and Hollywood adore her is because she’s black. If she were a White woman, with the same resume, who also lost the governors race by 55k, they would have moved on from her long ago. And a lot people on the left are sympathetic to her because they truly believe that Kemp somehow stole the election.
Lol. You guys really can't stand a black woman that's smarter than you.

We’ll have to wait and see what kind of Senator Mark Kelly is, but of the current crop, only Manchin and Sinema have bucked the party on a consistent basis. Now I agree that issues like Court packing and statehood are off the table, but Democrats will still be able to get a lion’s share of their agenda through.

Reactions: StarRaider
Again Manchin will vote how Schumer tells him to. He won’t run for re-election so he has nothing to lose, he’s a democrat over all else

VN Store

Back