2020 U.S. Senate Races

It's looking like the best positive to come from tonight would be that assoff loses so the senate is safe by one, and warlock goes to DC and shows the world how stupid Georgians can be.

Not going to happen. They'll continue to "find" votes for Ossoff and mysteriously, he'll be up by like 30K tomorrow morning.

Georgia is blue now. Stacey Abrams will be your next governor. Barring a miracle, this will happen. I feel sorry for people in Georgia.

No, only the Georgians who were actually Georgians before the damn yankee influx are the ones to feel sorry for. The rest of the trash deserve what they get.

Reactions: NEO
Not going to happen. They'll continue to "find" votes for Ossoff and mysteriously, he'll be up by like 30K tomorrow morning.

I agree with you on what will happen; the other is what would be the most positive outcome at this point.

And Ossoff officially takes the lead. Good night Trumpers. May the mellifluous voice of Doug Collins fill your dreams (God I won't miss Boomhauer).

Yep. It's over. A sweep for Democrats tonight. Biden/Harris will take office on January 20th, with control of both the House and the Senate... even if by the slimmest of margins. It's going to be a long day for Republicans on the Hill. Trump is 100% responsible for this.

Yep. It's over. A sweep for Democrats tonight. Biden/Harris will take office on January 20th, with control of both the House and the Senate... even if by the slimmest of margins. It's going to be a long day for Republicans on the Hill. Trump is 100% responsible for this.
???

Trump also started with the House and Senate under thumb and still had a hell of a time getting things done.

We're such a dysfunctional nation that if anything good happens for the citizenry, it'd be an accident.

Trump also started with the House and Senate under thumb and still had a hell of a time getting things done.

We're such a dysfunctional nation that if anything good happens for the citizenry, it'd be an accident.
We are as evenly divided right now as a country can possibly get. It will be gridlock. However, tonight is a symbolic victory for Democrats... and a complete repudiation of all things Trump. It's sweet as soda pop.

Dems Sweep!!

You're welcome America....

obama-kicking-door-youre-welcome-gif.gif

Last edited:
It's none of those things. Tonight and November is just due to turnout being high with mail in voting. Trump got his people out more than any Republican ever has.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
nope, it was that idiot McConnell refusing the 2000 stimulus checks

nope, it was that idiot McConnell refusing the 2000 stimulus checks
Someone tweeted something I think was spot on-The GOP was willing to ride the electoral results of Trumps populism until it literally came time to put their money where their mouth was and they just couldn’t do it...really bad move by McConnell and the rest. Biden will pass the checks through budget reconciliation with a simple majority.

Edit: also this was such a terrible ad LOL
6C02C388-985A-48A6-8FFC-9D5264C79201.jpeg

Last edited:
JMO, but it's Bloody Kansas all over again. I believe the state allowed people to vote that never should have been allowed to vote. I believe there were people who moved to Georgia for the sole intent to vote, and I don't care which party you belong to, that is wrong IMO, and yes, a form of fraud. People will scream "laws" and "residency" and blah, blah, blah, but there was some active encouragement going on to get people to move to the state for said purpose. I'm not sure how anyone can support that kind of thinking and claim to believe in a true representative republic.

Maybe some day we'll put aside the corrupt entities known as political parties, but I highly doubt it. Too many gleefully participate in the back and forth political rhetoric. Our Founding Fathers would be sick at what this country has become.

VN Store

Back