2020 U.S. Senate Races

The difference is, we call out our own. Dims are sheep, they’d never disobey their shepherd.

🐂💩

Only a handful of R’s have the balls to stand up to Trump. Look at what Cruz is doing after Trump called his wife a dog and accused his father of being involved in assassinating Kennedy.

I would say 99% of the Congress members objecting today are only doing it for fear that Trump will encourage a primary challenger. Or to fund raise off the rubes.

Are you saying that if he hadn’t gotten COVID he would have died this year anyway?

I really don’t know anything about this specific case you described. I’m also not looking to get into a COVID debate in this thread. I am tired of seeing people dismiss premature deaths from a pre-existing condition that were expedited by COVID.

It is common sense that he died "with" covid, not "from" it. Ten years of cancer eating your brain tends to be the actual "cause" of death.

Simple...recently the former Mayor of Franklin, TN passed away. The headline was that he died of COVID, in all caps. As you look into the small print, you find he has been battling, and had active, brain cancer for 10 years.
How do you think they classified his death?

Find all the anecdotal evidence you want, either way over 400k people died in 2020 more than the average expected.

🐂💩

Only a handful of R’s have the balls to stand up to Trump. Look at what Cruz is doing after Trump called his wife a dog and accused his father of being involved in assassinating Kennedy.

I would say 99% of the Congress members objecting today are only doing it for fear that Trump will encourage a primary challenger. Or to fund raise off the rubes.
Link to Trump calling Cruz's wife "a dog?"

Or being a patriot who doesnt want the US to be making interest only payments on debt for the next 100 years.

And you think giving the government more money will result in them paying off that debt? The issue isn't the amount of taxes they collect but instead with the way that money is utilized.

Feel free to send them extra though if you so choose no one is stopping you.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back