2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

He's sure hunting that MVP. He's tired of being the best player in the league and not winning MVP.

Well, too bad. Lol Im just trolling, I actually think the stat padding thing is one of the dumbest things fans argue about. I better stop at rebound 9 or Joe Blow Internet is gonna get mad. Lol

Well, too bad. Lol Im just trolling, I actually think the stat padding thing is one of the dumbest things fans argue about. I better stop at rebound 9 or Joe Blow Internet is gonna get mad. Lol

I can't believe it's 2021 and we still don't have a playoff MVP. In my mind, that would trump finals and regular season MVP

Brown fouls Spyda

Brown gets the call

Brown taunts Spyda putting hands on him

Spyda reacts and swats at his chest

Brown cries to the refs

1615992432355.png

I have to imagine his days are numbered. How is he going to maintain a healthy heart to power that huge body if he can't exercise. Really sad. I saw him in person a decade ago and really pitied him because of how apparent it was to me how inconvenient life must be for him. I'm surprised he can still get on a bike and that's probably a testament to how hard he was trying to treat his body right. Just depresssing.

VN Store

Back