2024 Elections Will Be Rigged

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
No surprise to anyone...

Former Deputy Nat'l Security Adviser: FBI, CIA & DOJ Will Rig 2024 Election | ZeroHedge

"Go back to 2020. This time, the CIA got involved in the election with those 51 former intel agents who said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. . So they've gotten away with it for two elections. They will surely try and get away with it in 2024, right?
Because there are no consequences...

"There is now hard evidence that there was election interference by the U.S. intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice. Those individuals must be terrified that a Republican president comes in with a Republican Attorney General, investigates them, and charges them with all of the crimes they have committed over the last eight years. Take it to the bank.

They will absolutely interfere in 2024...

These people are selling us out. Not only to foreign leaders, but they are interfering in our elections.
They are tearing up the Constitution... This is just a gut punch to the American people."

Prior to both the 2016 and the 2020 Presidential General Elections, Donald Trump said that the outcomes would be rigged against him. It makes for a built-in, "I told you so!" excuse for losing ... and he can always say, "They cheated, but I won anyway!" if he wins ...

Is it a logical strategy though? I mean, why should Republicans bother to vote, if the outcomes are pre-determined to be against them?

.... and couldn't they find someone who hadn't worked in the Trump Administration to say this? This was pretty lazy.

No surprise to anyone...

Former Deputy Nat'l Security Adviser: FBI, CIA & DOJ Will Rig 2024 Election | ZeroHedge

"Go back to 2020. This time, the CIA got involved in the election with those 51 former intel agents who said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. . So they've gotten away with it for two elections. They will surely try and get away with it in 2024, right?
Because there are no consequences...

"There is now hard evidence that there was election interference by the U.S. intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice. Those individuals must be terrified that a Republican president comes in with a Republican Attorney General, investigates them, and charges them with all of the crimes they have committed over the last eight years. Take it to the bank.

They will absolutely interfere in 2024...

These people are selling us out. Not only to foreign leaders, but they are interfering in our elections.
They are tearing up the Constitution... This is just a gut punch to the American people."

If Trump gets more than 50 million votes, it was definitely rigged for him. I'm sure Russia will be doing their part with Trump's blessings.

I can't think of a better way for a political party to suppress the turnout of their own base of support, than to announce to the world that the outcomes have already been decided ... and we are going to lose.

I really do hope that Republican voters believe this, and they don't waste their time voting in the fall of 2024. That would be just fine.

I can't think of a better way for a political party to suppress the turnout of their own base of support, than to announce to the world that the outcomes have already been decided ... and we are going to lose.

I really do hope that Republican voters believe this, and they don't waste their time voting in the fall of 2024. That would be just fine.
It also feels a little bit like Vandy crying a week before the game with Bama that they are going to lose because the refs are going to cheat.

It also feels a little bit like Vandy crying a week before the game with Bama that they are going to lose because the refs are going to cheat.
It also reinforces the belief that there is not a scenario or a set of conditions from which Donald Trump could ever lose an election, without completely attributing his defeat to fraud and/or his opponent having cheated.

If Donald Trump loses to Ron DeSantis in the Republican Party Primary, it will be the same thing. Trump will claim that the DeSantis Campaign cheated .... just like he accused the Ted Cruz Campaign of cheating, when they won the Iowa Caucuses in February of 2016.

... and yet, look at this forum. They don't get it. They totally accept it as being a fact when Trump whines about rigged elections.

From my rather extensive experience, I can say that most of our elections are rigged. The real question is the level of rigging and how much of it crosses the line into unethical (unpleasant but still fair game) and illegal.

At a high level, every election is rigged to favor the incumbent but that doesnt necessarily mean anyone is cheating. But there will be massive levels of flat out cheating in the 2024. Why? because they were able to do so and get away with it before.

Some of those loopholes have been closed but not many and more importantly, once people cross a line they tend to continue to repeat that behavior until something stops them. Every criminal knows this. Every animal does. Once the cow figures out that it can touch the shiny wire on the fence without getting shocked, it will begin to rub on the fence until eventually, it somehow breaks out. And even if the true believers justify it all for the greater good the gimlet-eyed hatchets like I used to be know where the line is even when we are willing to crossing it.

This is a nice write up on exactly where to expect rigging and cheating and how rigging at least was employed in 2022 - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...erm_what_happened_to_the_red_wave_149208.html

Last edited:
It's truly amazing how much faith you have. Hats off.
Actually ..... I'm just going to say this :

The 2024 Elections have indeed, already been rigged against Republicans. Therefore, you shouldn't waste your time voting. Your votes will just be switched to Democratic Party candidates anyway.

Simple yes or no

Is there anyone as of today that has announced their candidacy (Regardless of party affiliation) for President you would vote for over Biden in 24?

So first go around Team Trump claimed fraud and touted evidence that turned out to be non-existent and bogus. And so now, instead, Team Trump is citing fraud that hasn't even occurred.

giphy.gif

Simple yes or no

Is there anyone as of today that has announced their candidacy (Regardless of party affiliation) for President you would vote for over Biden in 24?
No.

I would consider a viable Democrat over Biden ... but RFK Jr. and Marianne Williamson don't meet that criteria.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back