2024 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - The Genesis Invitational

Right. We need more rules absolving people from their responsibilities, which they know ahead of time.
The fact that something so inherently simple that is still absolutely mandatory and necessary at the lower levels is screwed up at least every other year or so is hilarious. I’m all for it

The fact that something so inherently simple that is still absolutely mandatory and necessary at the lower levels is screwed up at least every other year or so is hilarious. I’m all for it
Careful. You apparently showin your age by sayin somethin is mandatory and necessary.

Reactions: volfanbill
True but doesn’t change the fact it is 100% useless for them to do it now. Even if he signed for an incorrect score just change it and let him keep playing. They already know his score anyway before he signs for it.
Maybe they can do that in the LIV league. Maybe they can play rock paper scissors and the winner hit from the red tees. Rules are rules. Keep your score or don't play.

Yes let’s keep one of the best players from playing because he made a mistake. I guess he should have checked one of the million scoreboards on the course that is keeping track of his score already. RULES ARE RULES THOUGH. IDIOTS.

VN Store

Back